Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forging Mods

Anyone having issues with not being able to forge Mods? It's saying I don't have enough mods to forge.

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Did you forge away all your 1* mods?

If so, that's the problem... It's been a bug for a while now.

Contact support, they will send you a 1* mod, but do not use it as forge fodder. Just let it sit in your inventory.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    yeah..no 1 stars. thanks for the info. I submitted a ticket before posting..waiting to hear back
  • fweddyfweddy Posts: 1
    i have the same trouble. how can i get them to send me a 1* mod? or can i get one from crystals?
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Elite daily crystal don't give 1*,,earlier daily crystal were only source of 1* bots and MODs
    Update: I got the typical support response - how many mod do you have, restart your phone, make sure you're on the latest version, reinstall the app...etc After clearing those items, it's now being raised to a Senior Support staff.
  • Voltron wrote: »
    Update: I got the typical support response - how many mod do you have, restart your phone, make sure you're on the latest version, reinstall the app...etc After clearing those items, it's now being raised to a Senior Support staff.

Welcome, you must be new to the game
    Voltron wrote: »

how does that indicate that I'm new???!! I said I got the typical support response. If anything, that should inform you that I'm well aware of things go. I was updating the thread because another player has the same issue and asked for help.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485

how does that indicate that I'm new???!! I said I got the typical support response. If anything, that should inform you that I'm well aware of things go. I was updating the thread because another player has the same issue and asked for help.

I think he’s sarcastically saying: did you expect anything else?
    edited July 2018
    @Kabam Miike @Kabam Custos

So it took a week for a Senior Support Staff to get back to me. I will say this included days over a weekend so it wasn't that long.

The Senior Support Staff's response was the option of looking through the Kabam's troubleshooting guide and to fill out a crash report. What is the point of having this issue go to a Senior staff if they'll just give me the generic response that got me there in the first place?

so I pulled a 1* Mod from today's Base Bounty arena and guess what...forging issue is gone.

Thanks for the tip @Manthro. Totally disappointed in the Senior Support. but I might be new. :|
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    so I pulled a 1* Mod from today's Base Bounty arena and guess what...forging issue is gone.

Thanks for the tip @Manthro. Totally disappointed in the Senior Support. but I might be new. :|

No problem! Glad you found a way to get a 1* mod back into your inventory.

Pretty disappointing you got the runaround from support on this one, especially since it's a known issue.
    edited August 2018
    massimo51 wrote: »
    ( Quoted Post Removed by Moderation )

Edit: i typed in the solution but just re-read your post and saw that your solved the issue. glad you got it solved