Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Major lag anyone else?

For a while know after playing several rounds in story or arena I get major lag and glitches, anyone else? Also my phone seems to get hotter to the touch now and have a iPhone X.

Anyone else having these constant issues? The lag will cause me to loose rounds and when a bot shoots in alt mod it has a pixelated glitch.

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    It happens when your device gets hot, iphones heat up fast with this game.
  • The_53rdThe_53rd Posts: 49
    Weirdly enough I just came on the forums to see if anyone else is noticing more lag now and you post at the same time! Yeah, i’m getting horrendous lag spikes. Dropping to like 3fps during fights for like 10 seconds maybe, and it happened maybe 6 times in the last 10, 15 minutes. IPhone 8 plus, latest iOS. Not linked to how long i’ve been playing either cause it can occur really fast into starting the app or 30 minutes in. Really strange and really disheartening!
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    edited July 2018
    It always gets worse with every update, and when the new missions drop.

It’s been a huge problem for a long time. Unfortunately they don’t seem overly interested in fixing it.

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Try running the game in battery save mode. Dunno what it's called in iOS but it helps with the overheating on Android quite a bit
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Low power mode.
  • VoltronVoltron Posts: 998
    iuJacob wrote: »
    It always gets worse with every update, and when the new missions drop.

It’s been a huge problem for a long time. Unfortunately they don’t seem overly interested in fixing it.

this times the cost of a 5 star. they also don't want to acknowledge as an general issue. they keep on treating it like an individual issue that is a result of a combination of the app with the player's phone. there's enough complaints on here to see that it's not the phone but the demands of the app.
  • iuJacobiuJacob Posts: 442
    Manthro wrote: »
    Try running the game in battery save mode. Dunno what it's called in iOS but it helps with the overheating on Android quite a bit
    Darm0k wrote: »
    Low power mode.

Makes no difference.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Low power mode doesn't help me much. Still lags a lot