Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Who’s ready for more 5* bots?

It’s been months now. 5*’s are fun. But who wants to see your favorite missing bots available in the 5* variety? G1 Prime, Ironhide, Soundwave...PLEASE! I’m tired of hoarding 5* crystals waiting for that 1 perfect bot!!!

Who’s ready for more 5* bots? 22 votes

Yes, it’s time already.
81%
JKLKillMasterCGochaBROShockBlurrxDriftDcfrmanJmdMrsteakymeat_9Black_ThoughtGalvatr0n27Rezident_WeevilPapitoRicoButtehrsPJTheKingHunterGrimes79KronosRLCVigneshHhvfgghuj 18 votes
Nah, I don’t miss my favorite bots in 5* variety
18%
Gunz0HumpyhampsterSparkShredderUrAverageMalaka 4 votes

Comments

• Grimes79Grimes79 Posts: 65
    Yes, it’s time already.
    I realize now I put this in the wrong forum. Oh well, maybe the powers to be can move it.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    Nah, I don’t miss my favorite bots in 5* variety
    Personally, I think the current 5* pool is alright, everyone is good, except for Starscream. Only a few players have duped 5* bots. I don't Kabaam will ever add 5* Geewun optimus prime, irOnhide and winDblade anytime soon, unless they become desperate for $$$, their damage as 4*s bots are already high enough, their damage as 5*s would be skyrocketting. They made a good choice not adding 5* Thor, Wolverine and Scarlet Witch in MCOC.
    I think the most balanced 5* roster update would be:
    Brawler - MV1 Optimus Prime
    Warrior - Bonecrusher/Hot Rod
    Scout - Kickback/Cheetor
    Tech - Soundwave/Blaster
    Demo - Ramjet
    Tactician - Megatron

Kabam could add the damage G.O.Ds in the future, when half of the bots have damage almost as high as theirs
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Yes, it’s time already.
    What I'm ready for is adding another pool of bots and letting us choose which pool to draw from.
  • HalloweendmHalloweendm Posts: 395
    Grimes79 wrote: »
    I...PLEASE! I’m tired of hoarding 5* crystals waiting for that 1 perfect bot!!!

I'm kinda thinking that if you're even ABLE to hoard 5* crystals, you got no room to **** about anything.