Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

The Apocalypse has come

Kabam, appreciate you guys helping with the crashing and all, but it still happens to me, the apocalypse has come to my game, crash when I enter a mission, 5-6 more when I enter a fight. I can only use the menus that don't require loading screens it seems. Sorry to be a bother.
Tagged:

Comments

• ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Have you tried running the game in battery save mode?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Post your device make and model, op system and specs, it can help.
  • PhatBoy123PhatBoy123 Posts: 1,015
    Quick Question, is there any emulator that can run Forged to Fight or no?
  • Oroku_SakiOroku_Saki Posts: 85
    Mentioned the e word. Now I'm in before close.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Kabam doesn't allow the 'e' word, but @Kabam Miike said it's NOT against the ToS to use a chromebook
    I've never heard of that rule but whatever you say...
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    BlueStacks emulator users got banned in MCOC. Don't do it it's against the TOS
    Well that restriction only puts me back to square 1.
  • Darm0kDarm0k Posts: 2,485
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Kabam doesn't allow the 'e' word, but @Kabam Miike said it's NOT against the ToS to use a chromebook

I believe its because certain Chromebooks run Android apps natively without an emulator.
    Why is it against the ToS to use an emulator?
  • Charleshot25Charleshot25 Posts: 143
    PhatBoy123 wrote: »
    Why is it against the ToS to use an emulator?

It's KABAM. A lot of the stuff they do makes little to no sense.
  • Hey Guys, In order to clarify and answer your question, it is correct that using third party software is completely against Kabam Terms of Service. There are a couple reasons for why this rule exists.

Blue Stacks, or any other emulator, allows users to play a mobile game on a computer. This gives players the advantage of playing a game well outside its intended design. Anyone playing on a computer may have an advantage over anyone that is playing on mobile only. This can create problems when it comes to competition and fair play.

Additionally, some emulators give players the ability to leverage automated scripts, self playing bots, and hacks, or cheats. This is at the core of the reason why third party software is violation of our Terms of Service. Any 3rd party software installed on your device that has the ability to possibly change the game files can be a reason for an in game ban. Regardless if you change the game files or only use the software to record, if the ability is there in the software, your account may be banned.

I hope this helps! Now that we have resolved this, I am going to go ahead and close this thread in order to keep the forums organized.
This discussion has been closed.