Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Multiplayer mode for the game

Dear development team, I wonder why don't you create Multiplayer Mode for this game, I think we can create a lobby or ID and our partner can fill this ID to identify player or we just can search online players and play with them, so two players can play together in real time.

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2018
    It's called Alliance Missions and it's a form of torture.
    If you want a real time PVP game mode where you and your buddy and beat each other up, a Kabam mod will send you a link to older discussion threads
  • Gunz0 wrote: »
    If you want a real time PVP game mode where you and your buddy and beat each other up, a Kabam mod will send you a link to older discussion threads
    Thank you for your information.
  • ButtehrsButtehrs Posts: 629
    Mcoc recently had the 2 player dungeons that alot of people liked
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    Buttehrs wrote: »

MCOC runs smooth and there ain't much problem doing 2vs2 but here this game already having many bugs and lags and compatibility issues .... I don't it will even be possible here At the Moment
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Buttehrs wrote: »

MCOC runs smooth and there ain't much problem doing 2vs2 but here this game already having many bugs and lags and compatibility issues .... I don't it will even be possible here At the Moment

And you said you didn't play MCOC.

Maybe there should be a gamemode similiar to Dimension Rifts in Marvel Future Fight. A game mode where a player can open a mission server, X other players from either the opener's friend list or alliance can join and help the opener complete the mission. Of course, there is only 1 path so a lonely player like me can completely it by myself. That game mode consumes mission energy because why not, if the player runs out of energy, they can still get energy from the traditional ways. And yes, this is a rip off of Infinity Dungeons and AM/AQ/AW.
  • SparkShredderSparkShredder Posts: 1,300
    edited July 2018
    @Gunz0 yeah I don't... I just played two or four missions and gameplay and interface of the game runs pretty smooth as compared to FTF. So, I guess that 2vs2 should also run smooth.
    I haven't tried that mode...
    I just open global chat... Click on player profile,, see their Hero stats to get inspiration of Bot Abilities.
  • Gunz0 wrote: »

Hi there, could you tell me the Discussion you mentioned about, so I can search and follow the instruction.
    Thank you.