Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How are there some people with multiple 5*s at level 3 with maxed forged levels?

How is this possible while retaining a decent roster? Like are these people burning all their 3*s as soon as they get them?

Comments

• Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    There are 4 possibilities:
    - Those players are profesonial haxx0rs, they've studied at hax academy with the best teach, Godisagamer for 30 minutes and have practiced haxxing in other mobile games such as Trash Royale, Trash of Clans, etc.
    - They're very nice and cheerful Kabam supporters who've spent thousands of dollars whaling to get good rewards.
    - Bug?
    - Kabam employees?
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    Some players really play hard and spend. I've seen players with 20 4s crystals saved up just to get feature bots
  • Mutantdoc wrote: »
    Some players really play hard and spend. I've seen players with 20 4s crystals saved up just to get feature bots

Sure, but that doesn't really explain how they're able to max forge multiple 5*s and still be able to level them to 3. I can't really imagine being a somewhat competitive player when you're tearing up your own roster like that.
  • SwampratsSwamprats Posts: 28
    They are good players they get about 2 4* a day they r5 them and forge them
  • BOFADBOFAD Posts: 481
    How is this possible while retaining a decent roster? Like are these people burning all their 3*s as soon as they get them?

What do you consider decent? Most of these of guys are 70k and below. Some are higher with Multiple five stars duped and r3 max forge etc that’s from money. A lot of guys that are max forge or close to it again are 70k and below. That means they probably have 5-7 strong bots and the rest are fodder or they just did a mass forge and are waiting to build the sigs back up
  • MallowmanMallowman Posts: 125
    Definitlely money. I grind away and only have three t4b and never have had the 5 t3c to rank three them without spending money for the t3c deals.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    well I can't speak for anyone else, but I know for me I was able to do it because Kabam stuck me with 12 T3C scout sparks. I r5'd almost all my 4 star Scouts and still had enough left over to take Prowl to r3.
  • DaveJLDaveJL Posts: 1,779
    Mallowman wrote: »
    Definitlely money. I grind away and only have three t4b and never have had the 5 t3c to rank three them without spending money for the t3c deals.

you can get enough t3c by playing at a high enough level - top 3 get a lot. I haven't bought that many t3c deals and have enough t3c to r3 brawler (which I have), Demo and a Warrior. Possibly a tactician too but I don't remember.

The max forge levels come from money and ranking up, but not as much as you think. These guys probably already had high sig high level high forge bots and forged their 4*'s they weren't using. Arenas aren't necessary if you are in a top 6 alliance, probably not necessary in a top 10 alliance, so you only need an AM squad and a spotlight squad. That could be 5 strong bots, and I'm sure they have more than that.
    Synthwave wrote: »
    well I can't speak for anyone else, but I know for me I was able to do it because Kabam stuck me with 12 T3C scout sparks. I r5'd almost all my 4 star Scouts and still had enough left over to take Prowl to r3.

scout god
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Mutantdoc wrote: »

Sure, but that doesn't really explain how they're able to max forge multiple 5*s and still be able to level them to 3. I can't really imagine being a somewhat competitive player when you're tearing up your own roster like that.

They achieve this feat by grinding arenas for top ranks, while spending energon and money where and when it matters the most.

They hoard crystals, and forge their 4* bots which get immediately replaced because they have 4* crystals waiting to be opened... Which ultimately land on the bots they have just forged.

They are also devoid of butthurtedness, and just focus on quietly earning the top rewards in the game, in every category.
  • Stacked everything before 5* came out,

ie. have a 4* sig lv 70 mixmaster and others the like...
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Widow wrote: »
    3hfewymq5rrb.png

This guy cost me about 6 rank 5 4*s, 20 other 4*s, and every 3* on my roster. And my roster is that big because I’m in a top alliance and I spend money. Oh and I’m a ninja but that’s beside the point. G’day mates!

Strange, 6012 with 100 forge should have 10040 with advantage (167%), but your arena shows 7K+ only.
  • that1guythat1guy Posts: 374
    The arena does not use the forge level, just their rank and sig level.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    3hfewymq5rrb.png

This guy cost me about 6 rank 5 4*s, 20 other 4*s, and every 3* on my roster. And my roster is that big because I’m in a top alliance and I spend money. Oh and I’m a ninja but that’s beside the point. G’day mates!

Strange, 6012 with 100 forge should have 10040 with advantage (167%), but your arena shows 7K+ only.

Its a bit weird but the 167% gets added to the health (I believe) and the attack power. So in an advantaged fight, his attack would be about 2,823 and those stats would get added to the Power Rating
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited July 2018
    With t4b being added to am rewards top 3 can get a r3 every month now. Still need t3c to go a certain way. But I look forward to forging my 4 star grindor into my 5 star should get like 6k 5 star shards for him alone.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Totherkins wrote: »
    With t4b being added to am rewards top 3 can get a r3 every month now. Still need t3c to go a certain way. But I look forward to forging my 4 star grindor into my 5 star should get like 6k 5 star shards for him alone.

Not sure with super high sig levels. I forged my MM, forge level 100 sig 50 and didn’t even get 3k shards. My primal is sig 90 though, waiting for sig 100 to see what max shards can be.

You don't get extra shards from the forge level (If I remember correctly) but each sig level gives 55x5* shards => each dupe is worth 275x5* shards + whatever the Rank+Level gives. (I think at r5 should be about 1125x5* shards maybe)
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    edited July 2018
    Totherkins wrote: »

Not sure with super high sig levels. I forged my MM, forge level 100 sig 50 and didn’t even get 3k shards. My primal is sig 90 though, waiting for sig 100 to see what max shards can be.

Time will tell and yeah it's dependant on Sig lvl. Should be at least 5500 though for max sig.
  • Manthro wrote: »
    They are also devoid of butthurtedness
    That's a lot of Preparation-H.