Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Choices, choices

ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
So I was gonna get a Philly Cheesesteak sandwich for lunch with onions and green peppers and pepperonicini.

Then I thought to myself... Self, maybe it's time you starting eating a little more healthy. A salad for lunch wouldn't kill you.. and I almost did it.

At the same moment I walked by a brand new Carribean restaurant and it is my favourite cuisine...Mmm.... Doubles, jerk chicken, rice peas and gravy. Also exceedingly rare in my city.

And it made me think again... Self... Eating healthy is all good and well, but you'd die happier eating what you like in moderation... Is it really that important to eat salad and be regretful and grumpy at 80?

So now I have this dilemma, and this is general discussion, so there's only one option.. Poll!

Choices, choices 9 votes

Eat the Cheesesteak, fool. They are delicious
33% 3 votes
Go Vegan. Salad Is good, and non violent.
0% 0 votes
Eat what you want, die happy.
33% 3 votes
How did you waste my time AND make me hungry. I hate you Manthro.
33% 3 votes

Comments

• As much as this made my chuckle, it's not really about the game, so I've gotta close it down.

But just between us, you can make a really great Philly Cheesesteak Salad. Best of both worlds.
This discussion has been closed.