Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[UPDATED JUNE 14] Version 2.0 Discussion Thread

edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Version 2.0 of Transformers: Forged to Fight is just days away! Check out the full patch notes here: https://transformersforgedtofight.com/v2-0-update-notes/

Questions? Comments? Ask them here!

UPDATE: Hey All, we have a slight delay on the updates to Raids. They're still coming, and we are aiming to have them up ASAP, but they might not be until later today. We'll keep you updated on this and have these out as soon as we can!

For more information on these changes, you can check out the announcement here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/855/upcoming-changes-to-raids-and-raid-store

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited June 2017
    What are the rewards for the new quest ;)
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    what about 40 lvl limit??
  • WolfeWolfe Posts: 80
    Both good questions. Hopefully theres an answer soon.

The changes sound good. Looking forward to them.
  • CaptYadierPRCaptYadierPR Posts: 11
    edited June 2017
    Act 3 chapter 2?
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I like the changes and am glad you listened to a lot of the communitys feedback. For the next update can you perhaps consider raising the level cap like some others have suggested.
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    Will Hotrod and Drift be added to the Crystals like Age of Ultron added Vison, black widow etc or will they be Arena Charecters
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    What are the rewards for the new quest ;)

I'm not quite sure about that yet! I know there is at least one more post coming with some information on a very special reward that is only available during the new Mission!
  • Talib wrote: »
    what about 40 lvl limit??

We're not quite ready to make that change just yet, but be sure that it is on our radar!
  • Act 3 chapter 2?

Unfortunately, not yet. Since this is our first ever special Spotlight quest, we wanted to ensure that we spent the time needed to make it something super memorable! We're still working on Act 3 Chapter 2, so it will come around soon!
    Will more information on the special event spotlight be out today? Or tomorrow?
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Any performance issues being addressed this patch - specifically in regards the constant issues surrounding the Android version?
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    Will more information on the special event spotlight be out today? Or tomorrow?

It will likely be tomorrow!
    Awesome, that's all the questions I've got for now :)
  • Stitch626 wrote: »
    Any performance issues being addressed this patch - specifically in regards the constant issues surrounding the Android version?

Each of our patches do address some underlying stability issues, and this one is no different. We hope that this patch will address some of the issues that are causing crashes and/or stutters.
  • Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    Will the patch fix the Arena bug where it dosen't count as a win
    Yes @Omega_ben it says on the very bottom of the path notes.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Calendars! New Event Quest! Mixmaster gets teeth! Great update all around, happy for the direction it takes the game
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    This update sounds great
    Yes! Awesome! Thanks!
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    I really can't wait for this!
    Aside from the issues pertaining to Mixmaster and Arcee, can you divulge whether there will be any offering (through arena, event or crystal)...of a new bot to mark the release of Transformers 5? Drift has been alluded to recently.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Will there be masteries like mcoc one day?
    Sepsis wrote: »
    Aside from the issues pertaining to Mixmaster and Arcee, can you divulge whether there will be any offering (through arena, event or crystal)...of a new bot to mark the release of Transformers 5? Drift has been alluded to recently.

Our 2.0 Preview video has a sneak peek at the next 2 New Bots coming to the game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vJ2QNdZSZng

Speechless, Mike!! Totally awesome. Thanks for this.

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    That's a really gr8 update.so as the lvl cap increase is there any specific reward will be given after or at lvl50 like t2 or t3 spark
    Will this update introduce current in-game story bots (Grimlock, Megatron and Starscream) into the players' domain?
  • Sepsis wrote: »
    Will this update introduce current in-game story bots (Grimlock, Megatron and Starscream) into the players' domain?

Not yet, but rest assured, that we do have plans to make them available at some point in the future. For your sake, and my own, let's home not too far, because I want Starscream right now!
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    Level cap increase! That's awesome Miike!!

overall lots of great stuff in this update.

'boosts' seems a bit too pay to win though. I hope that future difficulties and power levels aren't scaled up to factor in people having to boost to even things out.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Can still hear the same music, where's those new tracks Mike? Tell the sound team to jump on them beats lol