Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

[UPDATED JUNE 14] Version 2.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• Options
    MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Question on loyalty changes, are we getting 1000 gold for 1000 loyalty? Or will we get the 3500 gold for every 1000 loyalty we have?
  • Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    Is the new level cap the surprise part of the update of is that coming today still
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Biggest question I have for the daily login calendar is this: Can you log in anywhere on the specific date and get the bonus, or is it with a 24h sliding timer that gets pushed back if you log in late?

I mean if the first time on thursday that I can log in is at 10pm, then I won't be able to activate fridays log in bonus until 10pm on friday, and if I can't log in friday night (and every night at 10pm afterwards) I basically miss a day.

Would much MUCH prefer if I can activate the bonus anywhere on the day, and if that's at 11pm on the night before and then 9am on the following morning, that would be great, otherwise I'm afraid the month bonus will just slide out of reach. (for me at least).

Thanks
  • Options
    CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I think the calendar will roll on the same 24 he window as dailies
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It will be a 24hr window block in your respective timezone it will stay same block
  • Options
    SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    How will June's monthly calendar work since we're halfway through the month already?
  • Options
    BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Wow, this update is action-packed! Well done Kabam! :)
  • Options
    Dircules wrote: »
    Biggest question I have for the daily login calendar is this: Can you log in anywhere on the specific date and get the bonus, or is it with a 24h sliding timer that gets pushed back if you log in late?

I mean if the first time on thursday that I can log in is at 10pm, then I won't be able to activate fridays log in bonus until 10pm on friday, and if I can't log in friday night (and every night at 10pm afterwards) I basically miss a day.

Would much MUCH prefer if I can activate the bonus anywhere on the day, and if that's at 11pm on the night before and then 9am on the following morning, that would be great, otherwise I'm afraid the month bonus will just slide out of reach. (for me at least).

Thanks

You can log in at any time during that day! Theoretically, you could log in 5 minutes before the calendar switches days, and then again right after it changes and collect both days pretty quickly.
  • Options
    Omega_benOmega_ben Posts: 78
    What is the surprise for the mission and also what time should we be getting this Update Tomorrow
  • Options
    So for the new base layouts, are they for our base, or only for when we raid other bases? Because I would like my base to be the new one.
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Yes miike,

The mission rewards and info!
  • Options
    SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    edited June 2017
    Really positive response for this upcoming update. Although, would like to know when the game goes down. Can you give specifics on this? Or will it be like MCOC that you can still play and just do the update at a later time? Thanks.
  • Options
    NightchrisNightchris Posts: 96
    Any update on your bot being KO'ed if you timeout in AM. Would only be fair if you timed out and only lost half of your remaining health instead of a full KO.

I haven't faced this issue yet as I don't use ratchet but i know a lot of alliance mates are getting frustrated over this
  • Options
    ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    edited June 2017
    Still no info on Dark night quest :(
  • Options
    Alright! Let the cascade of new information start! Info on Log In Calendars is here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/853/introducing-log-in-calendars
  • Options
    Our big unannounced update in 2.0 has just been announced! Check it out here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/855/upcoming-changes-to-raids-and-raid-store
  • Options
    I have a pretty decent account with MCOC and i have to tell you, the most frustrating part of these games is the slow progression rate. I am having lots of trouble getting into Forged to Fight because i know all to well the amount of time and dedication needed to put into this type of gaming system. I'm old school, but games have changed over the years. Back in the day, you type in a code and get all characters. Not the same anymore. I do hope you consider making Bots and Mods much more easier to obtain. I'm still going to play, but i don't want to grind 16 hours a day or spend 1500 dollars for one champ. Right now my spending stays at MCOC until i can find a reason to spend on this game too. The changes you are making seems like a step in the right direction. But a couple things i want to see addresses is....
    1....Way better drop rates for at least 3 star champs.
    2....Speed up upgrades. Upgrading is way too slow.

Thanks for taking time to read. OnlyOneAboveAll
  • Options
    Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    What time can we expect the update to be available?
  • Options
    Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Jones117a wrote: »
    What time can we expect the update to be available?

I have heard it might be another 7 or 8 hours yet, can someone at Kabam confirm what time (GMT) this update is due?

Thank you.
  • Options
    Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    More than likely be around 6pm GMT
  • Options
    Hey All,

We'll be pushing the button to make the release all imminently. Once we do that, it'll be out of hands and will hopefully be up very soon!
  • Options
    UPDATE: Hey All, we have a slight delay on the updates to Raids. They're still coming, and we are aiming to have them up ASAP, but they might not be until later today. We'll keep you updated on this and have these out as soon as we can!

For more information on these changes, you can check out the announcement here: http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/855/upcoming-changes-to-raids-and-raid-store
  • Options
    SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    72yek7bmvo9g.png
    fo5h56gjra73.png

Here we go!!
  • Options
    my9ctlzozaxg.png

Liking this!!
  • Options
    Still waiting for my update.. bit unfair that apple users get a headstart. :/
  • Options
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    Still waiting for my update.. bit unfair that apple users get a headstart. :/

Shouldn't be too far behind iOS, so not much of a head start.

Enjoy your free PBC; very sweet offering: I scored a 2* OP...very happy! Thanks Mike and the team!

• Options
    Anyone on android got the update yet?
  • Options
    @Andum7 Nope still waiting.
  • Options
    I just wanna play the new missions.
  • Options
    Hey Android Users,

The update should be in the Google Play store by now. We have team mates in the office that have already downloaded it. Are any of you still not seeing them?