Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Announcing Spotlight Mission: A Question of Loyalty

edited June 2017 in General Discussion
When Brothers in Arms do Battle

Rumors that the Autobot Hot Rod has arrived on New Quintessa enrages Drift, who vows to hunt him down. Perplexed by Drift's vow, Optimus Prime and Bumblebee fear that the Decepticon-turned-Autobot has gone rogue and is resorting back to his old Decepticon ways.

We’re excited to announce the introduction of our first Spotlight! Spotlights are limited-time missions with storylines that supplement the narrative of our permanent Story Missions. They are 2 Chapters long, with 3 Missions in each Chapter. There are also 3 Difficulty levels to challenge Commanders of all levels.

How long is this mission available?

The Mission will run from 17:00 UTC (10 am PDT) on June 14th until 17:00 UTC on July 12th. You must update to the 2.0 release before you will be able to see these Missions.

Chapter One will be available on June 14th, while Chapter 2 will go live on June 28th. Both Chapters run until July 12th.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 25. Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

But that’s not all! Introducing Knight Crystals and Knight Crystal Shards!

Knight Crystals are a special limited time only set of Crystals that can only be opened by using Knight Crystal Shards. You can find these shards in the “A Question of Loyalty” Spotlight, Away Missions, through the Special Log In Calendar, and Alliance Event Milestones. You’ll also be able to win shards by completing Raids!

There will be 3 different tiers of Knight Crystals available for 1000, 5000, and 10 000 Crystal Shards.

The 1000 Shard Crystal features a chance at Tier 2 Basic Sparks, 2-Star Bots, 3-Star Shards, Tier 2 Class Essence, Tier 1 Basic Sparks, and Tier 1 Class Sparks.

The 5000 Shard Crystal features a chance at Tier 1 Alpha Spark Essence, 3-Star Bots, a 3-Star Mod, Tier 2 Basic Sparks, and Tier 2 Class Sparks.

And Finally, the 10 000 Shard Crystal will feature a chance at Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence, Entire Tier 1 Alpha Sparks, 3-Star Bots, a brand new 3-Star Mod, 4-Star Bots, 4-Star Mods, or 4-Star Shards.

Note: Alliance Event Milestones will not feature Knight Crystal Shards right away. Knight Crystal Shards will also not appear in your Crystal menu, but will be added to your inventory.

Alright, alright, alright. How about the Rewards for the Mission?
Alright! Let’s get down to it!

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

2500 Knight Crystal Shards
1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
5000 Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Tier 1 Relic
2000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
4x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
4x Tier 2 Basic Sparks

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

5000 Knight Crystal Shards
5000 T1 Alpha Spark Essence
4x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Tier 2 Relic
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
4x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

10 000 Knight Crystal Shards
3500 Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
10 000 Alpha Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Relic
3x Premium Bot Crystals
1x 3-Star Bot Crystals
2x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1000x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards

Remember, a portion of these rewards will not be available until you are able to complete and master Chapter 2, which will not be available until June 28th.

Get Ready Commanders! This mission will be here tomorrow!

Comments

• ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Wow! Awesome!
  • TalibTalib Posts: 30
    all things aside please do something about Alpha spark its too difficult to collect
    Any special shoutout for top 1-10? Finishers? Or something like that?
  • Toughnut wrote: »
    Any special shoutout for top 1-10? Finishers? Or something like that?

I don't think there will be one this time, considering we're still going over the ones from the Prime Challenge. :tongue:
    Sweet, when is it coming! It's been so long!

But these rewards are awesome!
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Talib wrote: »
    all things aside please do something about Alpha spark its too difficult to collect

The event isn't out yet so how do you know how difficult it will be to collect?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Talib wrote: »

Did you even read the rewards for this event? Did you look at what's in knight crystal shards as well?

I feel like they are trying to address the issue... And I'm usually the first to jump on the alpha spark bandwagon, but this is a great response in rewards from kabam
  • Will hard mode be as difficult as 4* prime challenge?
  • Og7715Og7715 Posts: 1
    Ohhh this is gonna be awesome man !!!
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    If my app crashes during this event will I come back to a KOed bot?
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Exciting! Thanks Kabam!
  • Will hard mode be as difficult as 4* prime challenge?
    The Prime Challenge was a special mission with a focus on challenging encounters. There will still be challenging fights in Hard mode but nothing matching the difficulty found in the 4* Prime Challenge.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    If my app crashes during this event will I come back to a KOed bot?
    The disconnect penalty varies based on the difficulty, Easy mode being more forgiving than Hard mode. None of the difficulties will KO a Bot outright.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    That's really gr8 rewards.that's all what we player want.none of us Player will get disappointed after this update.keep it up.i hope to complete first 2 difficulty. will the hard difficulty be done by r3 3* bots?
    edited June 2017
    Just out of curiosity @Kabam Miike what is the highest bot rating in ch2 round 3.i complete ch1 all hard path but just want to know the difficulty to see will i complete or not any hint will also be good
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Spidey076 wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity @Kabam Miike what is the highest bot rating in ch2 round 3.i complete ch1 all hard path but just want to know the difficulty to see will i complete or not any hint will also be good

1500 4*
    Dircules wrote: »

1500 4*

@Dircules lol bro how can it be 1500 rating when ch1 round 3 hard path have 4* bot with rating 1600.i think you just say the difficulty of ch1 round 3.i hope so bot rating just no go beyond 2100 in last round.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Dircules wrote: »

1500 4*

@Dircules lol bro how can it be 1500 rating when ch1 round 3 hard path have 4* bot with rating 1600.i think you just say the difficulty of ch1 round 3.i hope so bot rating just no go beyond 2100 in last round.

Ok fine, maybe a couple hundred more, didn't look. Nothing too difficult anyway.
  • seeker1321seeker1321 Posts: 83
    I got through everything so far except for the two hardest paths in Hard Chapter 1 Mission 3 with 5 3* bots Rank 3/4 level 30/30