Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can not check on other's profile

TaeyeonTaeyeon Posts: 15
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
ksgdf40ueud1.png

Shown as the picture, the game got freeze when check on others, and have to restart the app.....
Tagged:

Comments

• Hmm, that is weird. Does this happen whenever you look somebody up? Is it others in your Alliance or also when looking at others in something like Global Chat as well?
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Yup it's happenening, just tried to check on alliance member error screen pops up, press ok and the black screens stays.
  • TaeyeonTaeyeon Posts: 15
    Hmm, that is weird. Does this happen whenever you look somebody up? Is it others in your Alliance or also when looking at others in something like Global Chat as well?

I tried every occasion you mentioned above, only happen when check on somebody from the alliance interface, no matter mine or others. But it works fine from global chat and friends.

Thank you for your reply!
    Hmm, that is weird. Does this happen whenever you look somebody up? Is it others in your Alliance or also when looking at others in something like Global Chat as well?

The recent updates hasn't solved the problem yet, I just tried it.........
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Same thing happening to me. Can't see anyone's profile.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited June 2017
    i still can't see anyone's profile on my new alliance.

I noticed this happened after not quitting my previous alliance before joining the new one. I immediately click on "join" on the new alliance and this bug started happening. Posting this here in case this is the root cause of the bug.

Re-installing the client didn't help. And leaving and rejoining the alliance just because of this is not feasible as well. Devs please fix this...

ps. however if I'd to view a alliance's member profile via the alliance chat it works... strange.

Issue fixed! Thanks!