Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

[UPDATED JUNE 14] Version 2.0 Discussion Thread

Comments

• BrabbinkBrabbink Posts: 2
    Nope still not got it
  • BrabbinkBrabbink Posts: 2
    Hey Android Users,

The update should be in the Google Play store by now. We have team mates in the office that have already downloaded it. Are any of you still not seeing them?

Nope!!
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    Got it now wasn't showing up in the update section, searched for the games and it was available there.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    edited June 2017
    Brabbink wrote: »
    Hey Android Users,

The update should be in the Google Play store by now. We have team mates in the office that have already downloaded it. Are any of you still not seeing them?

Nope!!

Well i already get it half an hour ago check again.im Android user
  • asparagusasparagus Posts: 184
    The update looks great, but I ran into about 10 minutes of loading screens during my first raid and timed out. Then the chip reward bug happened again.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Arena bug is NOT fixed.
  • I update mine it is running smoothly but the graphic still needs improvements. Like the ios they have better graphics but the android needs better graphics so I like it so far but the graphic needs to be like the it's. So can you guys fix that issue I will rate a 5 star if the the graphic are improving like the ios.
  • I update mine it is running smoothly but the graphic still needs improvements. Like the ios they have better graphics but the android needs better graphics so I like it so far but the graphic needs to be like the it's. So can you guys fix that issue I will rate a 5 star if the the graphic are improving like the ios.

This isn't dictated by your Operating System, but by your device. Some devices are more powerful and allow us to make full use of their hardware, while some other devices unfortunately cannot handle the level of graphics that we crafted for the game, and we have to turn them down.
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    I update mine it is running smoothly but the graphic still needs improvements. Like the ios they have better graphics but the android needs better graphics so I like it so far but the graphic needs to be like the it's. So can you guys fix that issue I will rate a 5 star if the the graphic are improving like the ios.

This isn't dictated by your Operating System, but by your device. Some devices are more powerful and allow us to make full use of their hardware, while some other devices unfortunately cannot handle the level of graphics that we crafted for the game, and we have to turn them down.

I am running a Google Pixel XL, one of the better Android devices on the market. Before the update, everything was solid.

Now, my phone is a fireball and the game is borderline unplayable.

On my iPad performance is much improved. On Android, not so much, huge step backward. If I didn't also have the iPad I'd probably have to stop playing.
  • DiSpectorDiSpector Posts: 1
    Game look bad on android now. Bots look stretched when you fight. I think resolution was 16:9 before and became 4:3 after update.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Massive kudos to the team.

The visuals are great. On my iPhone7+ the 3D lighting effects seem to be diminished/gone, which at first made it seem a little flatter, but when I did my first raid I was blown away. The spooky vibe is awesome! It completely changed the way I was perceiving the rest of the visuals. There's a much cooler, darker tone now

The problem with lag in the menu screens also seems completely fixed now (I raised this issue in a different thread before as something that was very irritating - they're smooth as now, at least after the first 30mins)

Access to alpha essence is very appreciated. I'm sure t3b will become a roadblock soon enough, but that's fine, it's the nature of the game to always have something to strive for

Arcee & Miragee have a cool mutual synergy, although I would've liked a little more of a base critical rate buff for Arcee. I haven't used Mix yet so can't comment on him

There seems to be a lot more evasion of heavy attacks than there used to be. Is this correct? It makes characters like Bee, BC, & Mix a fair bit harder to use if you can never proc their key buffs/debuffs

No doubt will have more to say later

Anyway, all things considered, you did an amazing job... amazing
    ;)
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited June 2017
    Trailfire wrote: »
    There seems to be a lot more evasion of heavy attacks than there used to be. Is this correct? It makes characters like Bee, BC, & Mix a fair bit harder to use if you can never proc their key buffs/debuffs

Yep. Can we at least get a confirmation on this change? Right now I can't tell if I'm just going crazy or not, but I have heard this from so many people that it has to be true. Bee, Rhinox and SW owners have to be particularly upset by this change.
  • Is it possible if you guys can try to figure out for the Android graphic please I like it a lot it's just the graphic I don't like and I was hoping if you guys can test or figure out how to fix that problem please?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2017
    Arena bug...
    v0ro4ibsuna2.jpg
    bz8j5yyvf70r.jpg

Also, I second the finding of tekkn1kal and Trailfire, CPU dodges more heavies (especially car crash style heavies)
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    edited June 2017
    Except for the nice graphics, the extra content and the interface being more reactive, this new version is riddled with bugs!

First, Spark trials in medium difficulty don't give essence with every fight anymore while they were supposed to give more.

The interface might not lag as before, but the loading screens do lag.

Bots evade heavy attacks nearly all the time, so bots like Rhinox or Bee are now useless.

The bug in the arena is still here.

We can't get to our stash from the bot upgrade screen which was pretty handy.

When being in the alliance screen and then checking a player profile in the chat, the button to access his alliance doesn't appear.

When not playing for a while, we get logged out of the game (as before), but now when the game tries to reconnect, it doesn't work. We need to manually force stop the game and restart it.

The alliance HQ building shows an empty bar every time when you open it, regardless of the fact that help has been sent before or not.

Raid revenge is still not possible.
  • kranderskranders Posts: 479
    The arena bug is even worse because now when the first round is recorded as a loss you don't even get the points. Your 2.0 release made this worse. How can this bug be present since day one and not be fixed?
  • SprQ1081SprQ1081 Posts: 63
    I beg to differ on having a higher hardware on Android will allow better visuals of the game. My brother has an S8+ and there is definitely a big difference on the graphics. The game actually looks better on my iPhone 6s and this has an older chipset. Probably, due to game designers focusing on Apple hardware, thus resulting to better experience on iOS.
  • Wasn't the Hot Rod I would've liked, but still a cool addition!
  • New update has made it impossible to play the game it just freezes
  • Hey everybody. We're seeing a lot of posts about the AI dodging Heavy Attacks more than before 2.0. We're trying to gather some more information, but I want to separate it out into another thread. If you're seeing this (we want to see if it's affecting everybody, or just some players),please head over to this thread and give us some more information.

https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/879/requesting-information-ai-dodging-heavy-attacks-more-often/
    And what about the fact the fights don't give essence in the medium Spark trial? This is a huge loss one running those daily!
  • This game is fun but the problem I don't like it's the graphic and I was hoping if you guys can test or see if you can fix that for the Android because I know the ios has more better technology but I was hoping if you can see that? But overall I like but the graphic is what I don't like.
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    edited June 2017
    I have 2 questions.
    FIRST: why did you changed energy request changes from what you anounced and updated to the game for like half a day. We was able to ask for energy every 1 hour and get 3 energy instant doing that. You hided that pretty fast...
    here is screenshot of the official mail that i recieved:
    marked it with red border
    transformers.jpg

SECOND : Where i can see my Knight Crystal Shards i get 25 each RAID win and some from calendar event but i can not see how much i already have.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Just like other itemss6i82z4fcv6b.png
  • Lafoza wrote: »
    I have 2 questions.
    FIRST: why did you changed energy request changes from what you anounced and updated to the game for like half a day. We was able to ask for energy every 1 hour and get 3 energy instant doing that. You hided that pretty fast...
    here is screenshot of the official mail that i recieved:
    marked it with red border

SECOND : Where i can see my Knight Crystal Shards i get 25 each RAID win and some from calendar event but i can not see how much i already have.

Hey Lafoza,

What do you mean that we changed the Energy timers back? If there was a change after we made the adjustment to help that we didn't communicate, I'm sure that it was a mistake. You should be able to ask for help once per hour, and be able to collect 3 energy by asking for Help every hour.

And as MustangJon pointed out up there, you can see your shards in your item inventory.
    Mike, please stop avoiding my request! We don't get Spark essence when fighting in the medium basic spark trial!!!
  • Peyote wrote: »
    Mike, please stop avoiding my request! We don't get Spark essence when fighting in the medium basic spark trial!!!

Sorry! I missed that. Are you referring to the Class Specific, or the Basic Spark Trials?
    Because the medium difficulty of the Spark Trials only awarded Tier 2 Basic Spark Essence upon completion and full exploration of the Mission, and not for beating each opponent.

The Class specific missions (Like Tech Tantrum, which is running right now) do award Spark Essence for each fight you complete.
    This is new then, before the update, we always had essence during fights. And we still do for the easy basic Spark missions. So there's definitely something wrong then!
  • Peyote wrote: »
    This is new then, before the update, we always had essence during fights. And we still do for the easy basic Spark missions. So there's definitely something wrong then!

I don't think so. The Medium Spark trial mission was never "farmable", and always had a maximum you could obtain daily.
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    I was searching the Knight Crystal Shards on the ""CRYSTALS"" -> "SPECIAL" page did not think of checking in inventory sorry. Found them now :smile: . 6 hours ago I ask for energy and it set me 6 hours countdown(before that It was 1 hour ) . Just now this countdown expired and I ask for energy to check again and its back to 1 hour. I guess it was some temporary bug.
    Thanks, everything is ok now.