Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

G1 Megatron or TF5 Megatron?

I hope the t add either Megatron. Both played by Frank Weller so this discussion will help decide
Tagged:

Comments

• SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    I loved G1 Megatron, but I cant seem them adding him for one reason.

His transformation makes literally no sense. He transforms into a real scale Walther p38. Never really understood how that whole thing worked in the cartoon, where did the other 99% of his mass go?
  • Serapth wrote: »
    I loved G1 Megatron, but I cant seem them adding him for one reason.

His transformation makes literally no sense. He transforms into a real scale Walther p38. Never really understood how that whole thing worked in the cartoon, where did the other 99% of his mass go?

Just handle that the same way they did G1 Sounwave remember he turns into a cassette player.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    59jsr5pgw41c.png

If you look closely at the Chapter 1 image below, that head sculpt undoubtedly resembles G1 Megatron...
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    59jsr5pgw41c.png

If you look closely at the Chapter 1 image below, that head sculpt undoubtedly resembles G1 Megatron...

But the final boss is Baygatron, wtf??
  • For G1 Megatron's transformation, they could have his third special be an animation where another character such as soundwave comes from "out of nowhere" as Megatron transforms into a gun. Then Soundwave could shoot Megatron at the opponent. In the cartoon, another Decepticon had to shoot him.

His block breaker should just be him firing his fusion cannon.

This doesn't matter as they will use movie Megatron. Hasbro can't even make a G1 Megatron anymore, because of US laws on toy guns and such.
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    I imagine he would probably not turn in to his alt form for his heavy (like Soundwave), and then you would see something crazy with the gun form for his SP3.

Honestly I think that would be pretty cool.