Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How about "Help all", "Collect all" and "maintain last used away squad"?

I see that "help 4" has been increased to help 12 in alliance HQ, but don't we just need a "help all" button to click?

Same goes for gold collection in my base: why would I care about which avatar has a golden frame flashing? I just want to collect all available gold instead of accidentally zoom in to a node. Please give us a "collect all" button and we're good.

Now for the away mission spaceport:
1. all bots occupied in map/defense/etc should be hidden or put at the bottom
2. by default, the last used away squad should be selected, as seen in raid/map squad selection screen.

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    I second this.
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Surely for different away missions you want a different squad to get the bonus? I rarely use the same squad multiple times in a row.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    edited June 2017
    For me, I just always choose a strong squad to hit "guaranteed" before I sent them. Away missions are not that hard, a 800+ Mirage will fit for most of the common and uncommon ones. Add some maxed 2-star's will guarantee the Rare and Epic ones.
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    For me, I just always choose a strong squad to hit "guaranteed" before I sent them. Away missions are not that hard, a 800+ Mirage will fit for most of the common and uncommon ones. Add some maxed 2-star's will guarantee the Rare and Epic ones.

But to get the bonus you need a specific class type which is different for every mission so you'd need a different bot for every mission in general.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    IIRC if you see "guaranteed" before the launch, you'll always get the bonus. I'll check it back.