Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

How many new characters on launch?

I saw that Mixmaster is being added as a playable character. Any others?

someone mentioned '30 new bots' in global chat, but I can't find evidence of that anywhere.

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    First lesson of day never listen to global trolls.

They won't tell us but we know at least one new but gotta think for dupe purposes ect there will be 16 available at least with release and people just starting that's more than enough I would expect to see a new bot every 2 weeks or so if they stay on pace with Kabam strategy
  • Waspinator too, I think
  • I think in:
    [*] Starscream Transformers movie of 2007 or 2011
    [*] soundwave of Transformers dark of the moon
    [*] Shockwave of Transformers dark of the moon
    [*] Sentinel prime of Transformers dark of the moon
    [*] sideswipe of Transformers dark of the moon
    [*] Mirage of Transformers dark of the moon
  • FarkasFarkas Posts: 63
    I think in:

List pulled from no where with zero credability
  • CarverCarver Posts: 82
    I think in:

Yo umm that was Dino. There's no mirage in dark of the moon
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Guys, have you seen Mixmaster yet tho? He looks awwweeesome!

mj5d0mnabodq.jpg

2na9b1b5g71d.jpg
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I see him he is looking good
  • That power level won't be available for play; he's only that much powerful because hes on the spacial mission "legends of cybertron". There, bot power turns crazy and it becomes insanely hard to even cause damage to Bots. I played it once and all of your Bots die trying to face just Mixmaster, it's impossible to complete i give up. Anybody ever have beaten that mission? You need like 99999999999 revive kits and 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 revive kits, probably. In that mission, the final boss is Megatron and he'll probably have even more crazy power. Plus, the recommended power for the mission is over 99999999; no lie you check out yourself.
  • I wonder if there'll ever be 5-star characters. Check out the new update, Hot Rod (TLK) and Drift (AOE) are available for play finally!
  • Links for the screenshots:

ttb0oilju96j.png
    ysox9vee5d2o.png
    cbx5pdzsd3ru.png
    kcz6mrqw6nds.png
    7ffzwy1flmco.png

Links for gifs:

kdfzedsbdhvd.png

• Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    That power level won't be available for play; he's only that much powerful because hes on the spacial mission "legends of cybertron". There, bot power turns crazy and it becomes insanely hard to even cause damage to Bots. I played it once and all of your Bots die trying to face just Mixmaster, it's impossible to complete i give up. Anybody ever have beaten that mission? You need like 99999999999 revive kits and 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 revive kits, probably. In that mission, the final boss is Megatron and he'll probably have even more crazy power. Plus, the recommended power for the mission is over 99999999; no lie you check out yourself.

It's been completed by 4 players currently.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    edited June 2017
    Jones117a wrote: »
    That power level won't be available for play; he's only that much powerful because hes on the spacial mission "legends of cybertron". There, bot power turns crazy and it becomes insanely hard to even cause damage to Bots. I played it once and all of your Bots die trying to face just Mixmaster, it's impossible to complete i give up. Anybody ever have beaten that mission? You need like 99999999999 revive kits and 999999999999999999999999999999999999999999999 revive kits, probably. In that mission, the final boss is Megatron and he'll probably have even more crazy power. Plus, the recommended power for the mission is over 99999999; no lie you check out yourself.

It's been completed by 4 players currently.

I'm curious as to how. A max rank 5/50 bot hits What? 3500-4000? A 10x power advantage (which the pictured Mixmaster has) means that a single melee combo is enough to KO. You would have to win via chip damage without being hit 5 times, or once if it's a heavy/special. And I've yet to see a 5/50, so that makes the odds even worse. I don't want to calculate how many revive kits/dollars went into this.
  • Jones117aJones117a Posts: 39
    Possibly a lot of revives and repairs but players who have played MCOC and done stuff like realm of legends and labyrinth of legends will be used to the play style that is required to avoid being hit as I doubt the AI is particularly advanced in ROK. If you're not getting hit it probably just takes a long time.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Hmm this is true, hadn't really thought of it like that