Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

ROK 1st conquerer reward?

I think I am the first conquerer of ROK. I did it June 14th. Where can I ask some possible rewards? Did they plan any?

Comments

• SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Pics or it didn't happen.
  • NerguryNergury Posts: 22
    bswmp5njr54g.jpg
    Wanna see this?
    27lz4sqdrp95.jpg
    And this.
    edited June 2017
    Well, I stand corrected.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Maybe first 3 people? 1-3? Cause I was second :(
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Maybe they'll give you a 4* bot who is only available for being one of the 10 fastest people who completed RoK but later can be obtained from Christmas events
    You don't really deserve something additional to the rewards you earned from ROK. Like congratulations, but that's all you really deserve. Don't beg for something limited or etc..
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    I was the first on my server to get a Gungnir in final fantasy XI, Lol.
    Are you from Kabam? Smirky. Lol
  • TriageTriage Posts: 5
    Looks to me like your reward was getting your MM to Rank 4. Pretty sure you can see the rewards before you even start the event. So Congratulations. You spent 15k+ Energon to speed track your progress. We'll all get there eventually, for substantially less cost. Enjoy it while you can.

Serious though. Congrats.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    edited June 2017
    They did something special in mcoc so it's not too outrageous to expect something here.

It's probably the only reason people are completing it as early as they have, for the bonus unmentioned reward ...
  • Congratulations Nergury and Toughnut. ROK is certainly not a cake walk to complete.

If there are additional rewards for completion, perhaps Kabam can extend it to the first 10 people completed ;)
    A top alliance, Alpha, begging for more rewards than the ones they got. Alrighty.
    Yeah, beggars!
    lol. I didnt beg you to call me beggar. Really abnormal.
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    Hacker's are coming.
    Yeah, the first 10 players who completed ROK might recieve Kan...I mean a really rare 4* bot maybe, also an exclusive reward like a key or something like im MCOC, maybe this time a relic?
    Should Kabam start giving rewards for those who reach level 50 first, or those who are the most beta and played the longest, or completeing act 3 first? No.
  • Mark174Mark174 Posts: 41
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »
    Should Kabam start giving rewards for those who reach level 50 first, or those who are the most beta and played the longest, or completeing act 3 first? No.

You are comparing incomparable things. Act 3 against RoK.
    I'm trying to prove a point.
    Basically my point is, Kabam shouldn't be rewarding the heavy spenders and beta players.
    Totally agree! @SmirkyDrew
    You mean RoK is for heavy spender contents? Sour grape? Now I became a heavy spender. Lol. Really ruins my question by comments.
    edited June 2017
    I didn't say everyone who will complete it in the near future, I'm talking about current people, you sour grape.
    Sour grapes are delicious!
    Originally, my question is where can I ask Kabam about this. Not wanted to discuss things between players.
    They should do it like in Mcoc
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited June 2017
    Not that it matters to me, since I'm not a big spender, nor do I care to be the first to complete events like these..

But what exactly is the logic behind not rewarding the spenders? They are the ones funding the game you play the most.

Thats like saying you should get more air miles for spending less money, or get the 10th coffee free after only buying 3 instead of 9.

In fact, there should be a rewards program for those who spend money. It would spark more spending and entice some f2p to perhaps drop a modest bit of coin here and there. It makes perfect sense.

Someone in my alliance finished the first ROK mission, and I know how much energon it took. He didn't do it for the mission rewards, he did it because he wanted to. The rewards are miniscule compared to the cost.

Even if he had 5x 5/50 4* bots (which he does not) it would still cost a ridiculous amount of money.

These are not missions that can be completed free of charge, and the rewards should reflect that.
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    Having rewards for first to do x is fairly common, even if it's just a title or other form of acknowledgement