Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

App Crash Consequences

Prior to 2.0, when the app crashed we lost a little bit of health. Now it is half.
Can you please revert this behavior?

The app is far from stable. This is probably due to 1) new code, 2) better graphics and more demanding runtime (more memory, more issues).
99% of the time crashes occur right as a fight is starting (during load). We've dealt with it in mcoc, it was a breath of fresh air here.

Of note, I rarely crash in mcoc; it is very frequent here, especially with 2.0 (iPad Air 2).

Suggestion: revert health lost until you implement the resume behavior as it is in MCOC in TFTF.

Thank you.

Comments

• I've noticed it crashes more on my Air 2 as well than my iPhone SE.
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Indeed. I find that after the update, crashes have become much more frequent. A fix would be much appreciated! :)
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited June 2017
    Health lost is based on how strong the enemy is. While you crash the fight loads on the server and the enemy hits you for free.

If the enemy is strong enough you can come back and be KO'd.

It's an absurd system that should have some checks to stop this from happening. Support also refuses to reimburse items that might have been used after or items wasted prior.

One time I used items to fill up a bot in story on the bot select screen, hit fight, crashed during load, came back and bot was KO'd. Support didn't care or do anything.

Apparently any money we lose because their game is unstable is our own problem and just tough luck.

It's been happening since release and they really need to fix it as the highest priority before doing any more updates or sales. Not fixing it makes the company look amateur and not compensating us for the constant aggravation and items we lose because of it is bad form.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    @Terminal, I have never "crashed" in this game before and I think the reason they do it is because people can leave midway during a fight if they're losing and expect to restart with their items and hp.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    @SmirkyDrew what does "crashed" mean as opposed to crashed.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    @Terminal, people saying they crashed so that they can restart a battle for a better shot of winning with their items and or more health.
  • sc00b3sc00b3 Posts: 33
    What would be great is a log -> submit crash report flow... and the crash report will tell you if it was a legitimate crash or not (at least on iOS... assuming similar functionality on Android).