Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Bug? Bludgeon's Range and Heavy attacks does not trigger Range buff of Ultra Magnus?

KrugaKruga Posts: 123
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
Earlier in Raid/Arena, I pitted my Bludgeon against Ultra Magnus. Ultra Magnus does not seems to activate Range Buffs when I hit him with a heavy and range attacks, instead the Melee buffs remained at 10. I don't remember Bludgeon has that effect on Ultra Magnus before this update.

Using other bots against Ultra Magnus would increase one buff and decrease the other.

Comments

• TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    bludgeon and Magnus have always had this interaction. It's needs to be fixed.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    This isn't a bug he's working just fine, both bludgeon and drift range attacks are daggers which are considered physical damage, magnus's energy buff only activate with energy type damage like blasters or shock.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    edited June 2017
    The Heavy attack is clearly a missiles... if that is consider non-energy type, then Grindor's Heavy should be considered the same.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Tanks don't throw missiles, and you can clearly see that a big bullet comes out of Bludgeon's cannon. So definitely not an energy attack
    Kruga wrote: »
    The Heavy attack is clearly a missiles... if that is consider non-energy type, then Grindor's Heavy should be considered the same.

I'm not able to test it out, but it's possible that grindor's missle can proc Magnus' energy shield due to it having fire damage when it critícals, I know there's a post about the burn not activating so that could be a bug where the game says it activates with Magnus taking the missle but there's no visual or damage indication of the fire, just his energy shield activating after the missle hit.
    Tested in arena, Magnus' energy shield does not activate when hit with a non critical grindor missile.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Thanks MaxBebop, looks like expected then.