Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Freez issue in Android

In Android,during mid fight game freez for 10 to 15 sec .plz solve it

Comments

• Hey there!

Can you give some more information? Like what device are you using? Does this occur in every mode with every Bot, or is there specifics?
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Hey there!

Can you give some more information? Like what device are you using? Does this occur in every mode with every Bot, or is there specifics?

My device is redmi note 3 sd.i play story mode always and this problem occur with every bot i facing this problem from 3 days but surprisingly it didn't occur today.otherwise in every battle it happen atleast 2 times
    Hey there!

That's what always happening atleast 1 time in every f8ght
    hnftj8waav4k.png
    Its hard to win fight without losing more then half health
  • DigbobDigbob Posts: 3
    I play on a Huawei Nexus 6p. I have the same issues in every game mode. Alliance missions really hurt. But it happens when everywhere. Raids, story, arena.... Game just freezes for 5-30 seconds. When it comes back I usually get nailed
    Digbob wrote: »
    I play on a Huawei Nexus 6p. I have the same issues in every game mode. Alliance missions really hurt. But it happens when everywhere. Raids, story, arena.... Game just freezes for 5-30 seconds. When it comes back I usually get nailed

Yeah most frustration thing come when im on fight with Megatron and just going to knock him down but that occur and i ko
    Plz kabam look at this
  • DavementedDavemented Posts: 28
    edited March 2017
    I have the same issue happen to me on my LG G4. It used to only occur once in awhile, but since the last game update it's been almost every other game. Matches freeze for 20-30 secs at random points, but only happens during matches, never outside of them. I submitted a bug report 2 weeks ago, haven't heard back at all.
    Davemented wrote: »
    I have the same issue happen to me on my LG G4. It used to only occur once in awhile, but since the last game update it's been almost every other game. Matches freeze for 20-30 secs at random points, but only happens during matches, never outside of them. I submitted a bug report 2 weeks ago, haven't heard back at all.

Yeah they only reply once
  • Davemented wrote: »

If it's a legitimate source of a crash, they may not be able to reply until they have more information, and that could take a while as we investigate the cause of the issue, and even then we may not be able to offer a fix for individuals, but only as an update for all.

We are working on stability and performance as we inch closer and closer to the Worldwide Launch, and expect to be on more stable footing soon!
  • syllydadsyllydad Posts: 4
    edited March 2017
    had this problem. turned off color correction in menu settings and set the display to basic. haven't had a problem since. it could be the way your phone is rendering the graphics. try turning off any display extras. worked for me.
    syllydad wrote: »
    had this problem. turned off color correction in menu settings and set the display to basic. haven't had a problem since. it could be the way your phone is rendering the graphics. try turning off any display extras. worked for me.

Is that option available in ingame.i never see them but that stucking start from new version
  • Spidey076 wrote: »
    syllydad wrote: »

Is that option available in ingame.i never see them but that stucking start from new version

That isn't an in game option, but an in device option. Some phones have options to alter the way that your display functions, either to enhance graphics, or to save battery life. These options can sometimes cause issues to arise. If you have these options, you can try turning them off or on and see if that helps.

We are also investigating the ways that these options interact with the game and are working on making sure that we can minimize any impact that they might have, as well as other device related causes of problems. For instance, when a device is getting lots of push notifications (even if the notifications themselves are turned off), this can cause issues with processor intensive apps, such as ours.

Rest assured, this isn't the end of this conversation, and we're working as hard as we can to optimize the game for all situations.
    @kabam mike you said freezing issue will solve on new update but its still here and very anoying in Alliance mission. most of playe have this issue.
  • 1Pharaoh1Pharaoh Posts: 36
    The Nvidia Shield K1 tablet also has relentless lag, freezing, and crashes. I've experienced it in Story Missions, Event Missions, Raids, Arena, and last night during AM. Sometimes, not always, only my bot freezes while the rest of the games still functions.
    Yeah same happen to me.i have redmi note 3 all high graphics game are working fine except that even Mcoc still working smooth without lag from time i download Mcoc it never lag on my device. just have problem with that game