Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Optimus Mv1 3* limited time offer please

DavienDavien Posts: 758
edited June 2017 in General Discussion
Ironhide 3* limited time offer for 650 crystals today.. Hope the same package lands for Optimus Mv1 3*as I really need him for raids (to vs those harm accelerators). Thanks.

Ps. If possible bring back optimus mv1 4* package soon once more... Will buy him due to alphas easier to obtain now. Thanks.

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I'll be willing to go for a 3*/4* Bumblebee...
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Bumblebee wrote: »

I have OG optimus 3* awakened 3 times now.. Which I feel is stronger than my awakened bumblebee. Just alphaed him today. Those armor breaks and bleed and +2 attack buffs is good enough to kill most bots. Bumblebee's heavy attacks are easily dodgable by the insane AIs now which makes him less reliable. Use them in raids and you'll realize what I mean.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    You have a chance right now for 3* bee and mv1 with the cinematic crystal you can get after beating special event missions, 3 of those crystals if you complete hard mode
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Davien wrote: »
    Bumblebee wrote: »

I have OG optimus 3* awakened 3 times now.. Which I feel is stronger than my awakened bumblebee. Just alphaed him today. Those armor breaks and bleed and +2 attack buffs is good enough to kill most bots. Bumblebee's heavy attacks are easily dodgable by the insane AIs now which makes him less reliable. Use them in raids and you'll realize what I mean.

Perhaps but as you probably already noticed, Bumblebee is my absolute favourite ^_^.
    MaxBebop wrote: »
    You have a chance right now for 3* bee and mv1 with the cinematic crystal you can get after beating special event missions, 3 of those crystals if you complete hard mode

Unfortunately, I don't own the adequate resources/Transformers to complete Hard mode at the moment.

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    MaxBebop wrote: »

Dude I have already bought two of them except for the hard one which costs insane 2.5k energon. Both did not gave me Mv1. RNG hates me.