Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forced to Use One Bot

In Arena and in Story Mode, I've been forced to use one bot by the game. Clicking other bots before starting the fight doesn't work, and there are no stats shown for my bot or the enemy.

Comments

• SamanthaSamantha Posts: 18
    This happened to me 3 times while raiding. You can restart the game which fixes the bug but you lose time and health. Please fix!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    For me every time it's happened I just back out of fight and re enter fight no need to close app
  • SamanthaSamantha Posts: 18
    edited June 2017
    No. You can't click anything but fight. The back arrow doesn't even work.

[removed by moderation]
    I don't understand why giving people work around a is a bad thing
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I think it's more that your workaround can't work in this case, not that being helpful was a bad thing. From my reading, the app is completely locked up so a force close is the only way to do anything.
    Not for everyone so if it helps some then it's still valuable but that's ok I'll just quit giving advice
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Seems a bit dramatic, but okay
  • KeymasterKeymaster Posts: 16
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Not for everyone so if it helps some then it's still valuable but that's ok I'll just quit giving advice

Thank you!
  • JLHart05JLHart05 Posts: 21
    Try waiting for another second or two before switching the bot you want to use in that battle.

I've found this "freeze" happens when I try to change the bot right away. Just give it another second or two to load the screen, then change your bot.
  • It's happened to me several times once I figured out what was happening I've been waiting for the bots animation to pop up before I try to switch. That has worked for me.