Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Arena bug still here

Just did some Arena battles and lost two battles which I know I won so the Arena Win coming as a loss is still here I thought it was meant to be fixed ?
Tagged:

Comments

• I don't want to swear, because that's against the forum rules. So, let's just say that I am displeased to hear that this is still happening.

I've already alerted the team to this, so hopefully they can figure out why this fix may not have worked.
  • BobdolleBobdolle Posts: 34
    Yup. 13 wins and the arena bug strikes again.
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 4
    Please fix bug in Arena
  • GrrGrr Posts: 24
    Thank you for alerting the team about this issue, really looking forward to not losing my arena streaks to this bug + losing to Motormaster in the same series!
  • AcanthusAcanthus Posts: 4
    Even if I update it, the arena bug has not fixed up.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    updated but still struck by this bug on my 6th streak -.-
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    Do you guys mash the continue button right after winning a fight/start button after selecting bots? That's how I used to get the bug. Hasn't happened to me since I stopped doing that and only press the button once.
  • Likewise, I've encountered this bug over a dozen times now. Twice today. I'm using iOS and have updated to latest. This time, I used wind blade (2* and 4*) in two separate arena battles first by coincidence. She won both, but it appeared as a loss. You can tell instantly when you hit this because you win, but get no points. Then at the end, you get an X for a loss, despite having won.

This is super frustrating. You lose points, and if unlucky and lost another battle, you lose your streak. Please, please fix this. I've paid for some stuff and this just is incredibly annoying.
  • Qliver wrote: »
    Do you guys mash the continue button right after winning a fight/start button after selecting bots? That's how I used to get the bug. Hasn't happened to me since I stopped doing that and only press the button once.

I probably do, since I'm grinding thru arena. I'll try your suggestion though. Thanks for the tip. Nevertheless, it's definitely a bug that shouldn't be there!

• CHIBACHIBA Posts: 5
    Don't mash the buttons, but bug is still there :(. Please fix this kabam. You can tell this is legitimate by loooking at my bots PI compared to the CPU's PI. zcg49ev9m010.png
    66go654gmfcp.png
    8l8onfz335i3.png
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    I've been seeing this too, and it's cost me a 3x multiplier more than once.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    The bug is even more present than before. It happens about one serie out of 10. Fix it, it's not like you're now aware of it Kabam!