Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Can we increase the raid timer?

15 minutes is not a huge problem yet but I can see it being a problem very soon.

As bots begin to max out, the hp increases quite significantly. Combined with certain mods it could take a potentially long time to KO a bot.

High level bots with level 3 specials requires some finesse to beat, you can't just spam attacks and wail on them, there is back and forth, dodging, creating openings and baiting specials.

15 min / less than 3 minutes per battle is too restrictive when we start talking about maxed out bots.

Much like the discussion about alliance mission only having a 3 minute timer and it needing to be increased, I think we need something similar.

Also, due to the instability of the game and crashing at least once every 1-3 raids, it would be nice to have more of a time buffer to account for these things.

It's not a problem with 2* bases or even 30/30 3* bases, but max rank and max level could need more time, just like in alliance missions.

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited June 2017
    Agree. 20 minutes a base will be much better. At times we might be busy and afk awhile.
  • QliverQliver Posts: 54
    I second this. When I play the game on my LG G4, it takes about 1 minute to load a fight, and about 30 seconds to load the map. This means that just being able to do a fight could take 0.5 + 1 + 0.5 + 1 + 0.5 minutes (if my bot gets knocked out). Also need to take into consideration that we are playing on phones, and we could get a phonecall or need to get on/off a bus etc. I don't see a reason why the timer should be so short, why not just have 30 minutes?
  • KeymasterKeymaster Posts: 16
    soon you want a day to finish raid. fine with 15
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    I normally found 15 minutes more than enough, but this last patch has changed that.

I run into character selection bugs so often now, I am forced to quit the fight and come back in, often several times per raid. This really eats into the available time. Now I would ideally like to see the bug get fixed, but in the meanwhile, a bump in available time slightly offsets the problem.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Second this. Maybe set a flexible time counter according to the base rating. 15 min for 0-5000, 20 min for 6000-10000 etc.

But please first fix the problem with the long loading wait.
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited June 2017
    Serapth wrote: »
    I normally found 15 minutes more than enough, but this last patch has changed that.

the reason why the last patch changed it as well, is due to the huge payout at the end and only mediocre rewards by killing off a node. If you ran out of time? tough luck good bye to that 5k raid chips.

In the past it wasn't a big fuss... coz at least you'd still get something if you ran out of time.