Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

3rd Special for 3-star Grindor is not unlocked at Rank 1

KrugaKruga Posts: 123
edited June 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The 3rd Special Attack is not unlocked for my pre-update Grindor, is this a big or just Grindor actually has no 3rd Special Attack?

knyqysm8j93t.jpg

sp2gayop5btd.png

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Yeah it's locked till rank 2 for all 3* bots
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Think you missed the 1st picture, clearly stated 3* bots will have all 3 specials at rank 1 after the update.
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    I think Kabam totally forgot about activating 3rd Specials for 3-stars at Rank 1. My latest 3-star soundwave also not unlock.

4dzr802o2vvz.png
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Just out of curiosity.. does it really matter? If you haven't ranked up your 3* bot, are you ever going to use it for anything?
  • I use my bots in arena even when they are not ranked up. It takes a while to grind the gold and ore to upgrade. I noticed patch notes said 3* will have all specials available at rank 1, but none of mine had it unlock after patch. We all seem to be on equal footing since it sounds like it didn't get done at all, for anyone. So, at least it's not creating unfair disadvantage in arena...there are already enough glitches doing that.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I see the in-game tips stated it clear: 4 star bots have all 3 specials as soon as you get them.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    None of my r1 3* bots have them