Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is the use of tier 1 utility spark

I just check my inventory for spark count and i see that tier 1 utility spark.maybe its here from awhile ago but want to know what's his use?

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    jhh1ixogl1f6.png
    Any info about this
  • Utility sparks are used to Upgrade certain Mods! Much like Bots have certain classes, there are 3 classes of Mods, Offensive, Defensive, and Utility. You'll need those to rank up your 3-star or 4-Star Utility mods.

Even if you don't have many right now, you're going to want to hold on to those Mod Sparks for the future!
  • TaeyeonTaeyeon Posts: 15
    It's for upgrading your 4 star mods
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Ok thnx about info
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    edited June 2017
    There are so many sparks it's a bit convoluted. In an effort to simplify the game, why not use the same sparks as bots.

Mods could even give bonsuses if paired correctly.

Also, the game doesn't offer any way for people to obtain them like dailies so what's the point of having them?

It's like a hidden feature, leading to posts like this.
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Utility sparks are used to Upgrade certain Mods! Much like Bots have certain classes, there are 3 classes of Mods, Offensive, Defensive, and Utility. You'll need those to rank up your 3-star or 4-Star Utility mods.

Even if you don't have many right now, you're going to want to hold on to those Mod Sparks for the future!

We all know that no matter how much we put into mods, a base simply get raided.

I wonder when Kabam will decide that we can carry mods in our mission, other than putting them on base defense only. From that point on, I think more and more people will investigate in mods.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Utility sparks are used to Upgrade certain Mods! Much like Bots have certain classes, there are 3 classes of Mods, Offensive, Defensive, and Utility. You'll need those to rank up your 3-star or 4-Star Utility mods.

We all know that no matter how much we put into mods, a base simply get raided.

I wonder when Kabam will decide that we can carry mods in our mission, other than putting them on base defense only. From that point on, I think more and more people will investigate in mods.

Well one the best mods at defending base harm accel is being cried about all over forum so I don't see bases ever being defendable I leave my r4 off mine because it's futile