Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Pause a battle and lose.

I have a continuing problem where I pause a battle and then, when I resume it, it shows I lost. My character is K.O.d and I have to revive and redo the battle at my expense. This base occured in every mode of the game at some point. Story Mission, Daily Mission, Special Mission, Raid, and Arenas...where I can't reset and just lose.

I get a call, I manually pause th game to address something IRL for a moment, or pause th game to reply to a text and come back to the game. It doesn't matter how I pause the game, it causes the fight to continue while a pause screen is displayed and when I return I have lost the battle.

This has never occured in Marvel: Contest of Champions, which I also play on the same device.

Comments

• PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    This happened to me once as well during alliance mission, which is one of the worst place to lose a Bot. This has also happened to once our alliance member during alliance mission when taking a phone call so it seems to be a recurring issue (fortunately quite rare).
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    If there is a timer, expect that you will come back to a dead bot because of time out.

If there is not a timer, there is a bug that sometimes causes your fight to continue on in the background while the pause screen is up. If it occurs, you will be able to hear the fight going still, and when you unpause, the fight will still have been going despite the pause screen being displayed.
  • That is odd. What modes are you seeing this in? Did you make sure to give the App access to the necessary Phone Permissions upon install? I know that this can affect the game when you get a call if the game doesn't have the permissions for it.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Peyote wrote: »
    This happened to me once as well during alliance mission, which is one of the worst place to lose a Bot. This has also happened to once our alliance member during alliance mission when taking a phone call so it seems to be a recurring issue (fortunately quite rare).

The alliance missions battles are on 3 minute timers. You will be KOd if you take too long to finish.

Yet another reason why I want to see a change to the timeout KO.
  • I can understand the need for a timer in AM, but time up when game is paused should just push you out of fight with current hp.
    When you sell revives for real money, unfair KOs feel like theft.
  • I can understand the need for a timer in AM, but time up when game is paused should just push you out of fight with current hp.
    When you sell revives for real money, unfair KOs feel like theft.

While that sounds like a fine idea at first, that would be extremely exploitable, and not something that I think the game team is interested in enacting.
  • Kabam why don't u guys test the game before launching new update that have bugs and glitches. Testing is just not once or twice, it should be at least weeks and hours to see if there bugs in new update. And in AM theres a loading error where you lose half of your bot hp. Its when you choose your bot into battle and screen load and has a pop up error then your back on map losing half of bot hp. Please fix this asap.