Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Forge XP Idea (sharkticons)

I think they should introduce sharkticons in a new or the old daily crystal but not to fight with. There only purpose would be to forge into other bot (maybe with more forge xp then usual)

Comments

• So pretty much forge bait
  • This is actually an idea that the team had at one point. I'm not sure why they passed on it, but I'll poke them and let them know that there is some interest from players as well!
  • Alpha_SRAlpha_SR Posts: 18
    I agree with this...gives us an opportunity to grow our bots without having to lower pi and take away some of the other bots who could help in arena base or away missions
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    This is actually an idea that the team had at one point. I'm not sure why they passed on it, but I'll poke them and let them know that there is some interest from players as well!

Poke them harder, I love this idea using Sharkticon for forge and not harm my self in 3* & 4* Arena.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I like this idea. Restrict forgeable sharkticons to the matching class of the bot to be forged, maybe other restrictions so that they don't become broken, but this way we can forge bots without sacrificing a high Sig 2* that we've had since launch.
  • SmirkyDrewSmirkyDrew Posts: 118
    Sharkbait!u1e02jjozyb3.jpg
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

Lmao
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    And golden sharkticon to forge out alpha please :D
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    SmirkyDrew wrote: »

Meme save. :)
  • BeniaminBeniamin Posts: 28
    I had the same idea.
    That would be awesome.
    Imagine that you earn sharkticons crystals in alliance events and alliance missions millestones (higher millestone-more crystals). Also you could earn it after winning raid.

I forged all my 2* maxed bots about 1,5 month ago.
    I am happy with my Ironhide but still feel pain.
    Earning gold is much difficult now. I can play only 3* & 4* arena which is 400 gold per match and after 3 matches I earn 1 crystal which is usually like 1k/2k of gold...

I quited the game even for a month. I couldn't play because of this mistake. I think I am not the only one, so please think about changing the system with using SPECIAL FORGING MATERIALS
  • Can we have playable sharkticon characters they would be so cool and give them a unique third special attack with a chance of a second random third special as a unique trait but with first and second specials be random attacks and effects.
  • I want playable sharkticons that have random first and second special attacks based on class with a third special attack unique to sharticons with a unique ability to have a chance to repeat their last used special attack.
  • JLHart05JLHart05 Posts: 21
    How about giving the user the option with 1-star bots to forge or convert to ORE.

I think I've seen that suggested in a few threads.
  • JLHart05 wrote: »
    How about giving the user the option with 1-star bots to forge or convert to ORE.

I think I've seen that suggested in a few threads.

When you forge they do give ore and money you get more ore depending on how strong they are