Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

More 2 star and 1 star bots? Dear, Kabam, any plans?

I was wondering, in order to support the forging mechanic, will we see the release of new 2 and 1 star bots into the game? Each time a new bot is released, statistics are shown for a 2 star version, though that version doesn't seem to exist in the game.

I would love to see more 2 and 1 star bots released, not just 3 and 4 star. Does anyone agree, or disagree?

Comments

• KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    As said in other topics, giving us Sharkticons to forge is a good idea.
  • Joker69Joker69 Posts: 345
    2* drift is available from raids like 2* wasp was
  • NutjobNutjob Posts: 150
    As said in other topics, giving us Sharkticons to forge is a good idea.

To a degree. Firstly, I doubt they will increase your forge level to the maximum of 100. Secondly, sometimes I want to remove a bot, so that I can pull a fresh one from a crystal. This helps in the new rank up event.

Some of my bots can't have their forge level raised beyond 75, because I can't get the bot to match them. e.g. Soundwave, Prowl etc.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Why in blazes would you want to ditch a bot just so you could pull it again later? Awaken that thing you fool! Now if you already had 100 Sig level I would understand, but anything else is just wasting bots
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    CandKane wrote: »
    Why in blazes would you want to ditch a bot just so you could pull it again later? Awaken that thing you fool! Now if you already had 100 Sig level I would understand, but anything else is just wasting bots

Try "Awaken" a 1* bot? There is no need to call others a "fool" just because they played the game differently than you.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Kruga wrote: »
    CandKane wrote: »

Try "Awaken" a 1* bot? There is no need to call others a "fool" just because they played the game differently than you.

I was talking about 2* bots obviously, 1* are forge food. And I admit to being a little overdramatic, I apologize if it didn't translate well.
  • PeyotePeyote Posts: 163
    Except if you want to spend your lif in the arena, there's no point having all the 2* bots. I have already 5 teams maxed out, which is plenty enough to get the 3* bot every time in the arena and I use the rest as forge material. I think it's a good compromise.

But that's why a few more 2* wouldn't be too much. And now we have Drift to add to the list.