Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Ideas for Future Bots

•Dino (Dark of the Moon)-Scout
•Scrapper (Revenge of the Fallen)
•Hound (Age of extinction)- Demolitions or Warrior
•Rampage (Revenge of the Fallen)-Brawler
--one of his special attacks
•Crosshairs (Age of extinction)-Tech (considering that in Age of Extinction he was incredibly tech savvy with vehicle weaponry and the technological perils on Lockdown's knightship)
•Dinobot (Beast Wars)-Warrior
--I can imagine a really brutal 3RD special attack where he transforms into his Raptor beast mode, pounces on the opponent and viciously tears them apart. Plus I could see him doing a lot of bleed damage as a character in general
•Rampage the weird crab thing (Beast Wars)-Warrior(???)
•Bulkhead(TFP)-Brawler
•Smokescreen (TFP)-Tactician
--3rd Special Attack with Phase Shifter anyone?
•Wheeljack (TFP)-Demolitions
•Dreadwing(TFP)-Demolitions
•Silverbolt (Beast Machines)-Warrior
---I could see his 2nd bar special attack have him doing a backflip bicycle kick and then flinging a barrage of his explosive knife-feathers at the opponent
--the 3 bar special attack will have Silverbolt do a few flashy karate moves on the opponent before transforming into his Condor mode, lifting and flying his opponent up high, before spiraling down towards and slamming his foe into the ground
•Nightscream (Beast Machines)-Scout
•Cyclonus (G1)-Tactician
•Brawn (G1)-Brawler
•Slug (G1)-Warrior

Thoughts guys?
Tagged:

Comments

• unicron21unicron21 Posts: 14
    I'm hoping they add zeta prime, shockwave, sentinel prime, trypticon, omega supreme, metroplex, the fallen, lockdown, dino, primus, unicron, grey sideswipe,grimlock, jhiaxus and megatron as playable characters.
  • SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    Sentinel Prime (Dark of the Moon)
    Soundwave (DOTM)
    Lockdown (Age of Extinction)
    Jetfire G1
    Galvatron G1
    Megatron G1/ Bay
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    unicron21 wrote: »
    I'm hoping they add zeta prime, shockwave, sentinel prime, trypticon, omega supreme, metroplex, the fallen, lockdown, dino, primus, unicron, grey sideswipe,grimlock, jhiaxus and megatron as playable characters.
    How can you expect the game to be playable between Metroplex (a titan) and Arcee (a skinny lady)?
  • unicron21unicron21 Posts: 14
    unicron21 wrote: »
    How can you expect the game to be playable between Metroplex (a titan) and Arcee (a skinny lady)?

I agree with what your saying they could just make trypticon,metroplex, etc the same size as everyone else.

There is a similar situation in mcoc, humans like black widow and Hawkeye shouldnt be able to beat much stronger characters like thanos and dormammu but they can in that game. I've never had a problem with that in mcoc.

I think most players want these bots and only a very small majority of players would have problems adding these great bots because they are too powerful (unicron,primus) or too big (trypticon, metroplex)

A solution I can think of for those who do have problems with overpowered bots is to suspend belief or also the planet that this game takes place on is brand new. Kabam could say on this planet metroplex/trypticon are normal sized and unicron/primus aren't as powerful.
  • Sepsis wrote: »
    Sentinel Prime (Dark of the Moon)
    Soundwave (DOTM)
    Lockdown (Age of Extinction)
    Jetfire G1
    Galvatron G1
    Megatron G1/ Bay

Lockdown and Sentinel Prime would be absolutely brutal
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Deathsaurus and Star Saber from Transformers: Victory.
  • Pofh1Pofh1 Posts: 50
    Yes, Dezaras and Star Sabre. Also Postmaster Optimus Prime, Galvatron, Springer, Topspin, Kickback, Scourge, Skywarp
    *Powermaster Optimus Prime, heh
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    I did not watch much anime series of tf like you guys but those series i watch all of my fav is transformer prime.
    I really wanted to see resurrected optimus prime when he close to die after Megatron warship lager attack.
    Optimus prime with his wings and galting gun will be a beast
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    They could add Drift and Hot Rod from IDW comics.
    Perceptor or the Headmasters like Chromedome or Hardhead for the Autobots, and Wolfwire, Mindwipe, and Skullcrusher would be awesome. Titans Return could be worked in as buffs much like the minicon idea with the Titan Masters, who in the toy line, grant buffs to their hosts and special abilities.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    The Beast from the Beast within....nah...jk...lol

Star Saber, Deathsaurus, Dinobot, Wheeljack, BW Megatron, Bombshell, Skrapnel, Cliffjumper, Hook, Onslaught, Silverbolt, First Aid, Razorclaw, Sunstreaker

And GALVAF###INGTRON!!!!!!
  • SilemaSilema Posts: 2
    edited June 2017
    I'm a big fan of the TFP series. It would be awesome if they added some bots/cons from there in this game.
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    hot rod g1
    ironhide g1
    combiners
  • bummblezee3bummblezee3 Posts: 251
    some transformers prime characters would be nice
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Necro'd :(
  • Hey bumbblezee3,

I am going to close this discussion but let's try to not comment on old threads, this one is almost a year old. Here is a more recent discussion that is pretty active:

http://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/819/transformers-forged-to-fight-character-suggestion-thread#latest
This discussion has been closed.