Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

So I just duped Ratchet...

I just duped my 3* Ratchet for the 7th time. Twice in the last 24 hours, from just 3 Premium Bot Crystals.

Does anyone want one? It appears Kabam realise he's now worthless and are giving him away like 2* a bot...

Comments

• Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    They'll be forced to change the characters back that they downgraded, as people who "paid" to upgrade characters have had the conditions of the sale change since they paid to upgrade a character with one set of skills, only to have them removed. That's a bait n switch with is illegal in some states.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Odie21 wrote: »
    They'll be forced to change the characters back that they downgraded, as people who "paid" to upgrade characters have had the conditions of the sale change since they paid to upgrade a character with one set of skills, only to have them removed. That's a bait n switch with is illegal in some states.

You are mad if u think it's how it works in these games.... refunds might be possible from respective app stores but this is global game and many laws apply to and not to it.

Obviously many people are upset about it and some form of change ect might happen but don't see
    It being reverted because they have to
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Mustangjon wrote: »

You are mad if u think it's how it works in these games.... refunds might be possible from respective app stores but this is global game and many laws apply to and not to it.

Obviously many people are upset about it and some form of change ect might happen but don't see
    It being reverted because they have to

That's where I disagree, they may "have" to whether it's from a legal standpoint and/or a customer service standpoint. Why should people invest money into characters if those characters at anytime could be changed? Sales will be hurt based on the "current" customer base if no changes are made.

That being said, I don't have Ratchet never really liked him but I can DEFINITELY understand the complaints as I too have put money into this game and now I wonder if the particular characters that I favor will be altered/changed.

They had plenty of time during the beta process to determine if one character was one sided.
  • NeoNeo Posts: 21
    edited July 2017

nkdtg23qldsz.jpg
  • Mufc14Mufc14 Posts: 643
    I forged 15 2* bots in my 4/4 Ratchet, it cost my over 300k gold, +50 crystal & god knows how many ore & sparks to re-build my 2* bots.
    If I know that he will lose his only ability, did I put all my 2* & alpha spark in him?

If you are looking for balance, then remove the bleeding from Boncrasher, unstoppable from Motormaster & roll out from Optimus.
    That will make the game legen...

wait for it...

dary.
  • lilbeastielilbeastie Posts: 89
    better remove all abilities from all the bots, give them all the same moves and take away the ability to upgrade in any way - it'll be fair and balanced then...
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Lol @ comments on bait and switch.

They won't be forced to do anything. Yeah the nerf to ratchet sucks, but don't expect politicians or the legal system to give a damn about video games. They have more important things to deal with.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    The terms of service, which we all have to sign to play, do make mention that aspects of the game including monetization rates, game features, and gameplay assets can be altered at any time at Kabam's discretion. So yeah it kinda sucks but a) they're legally armored, and b) Shockwave and Megs are coming in a week or so
  • vucachonvucachon Posts: 30

no, they wont be forced to change the characters back. They have done this many times in MCOC, and all they will say is that they have the power to make any changes in the game anytime they want to, as it is stated in the Terms.
  • Understood but from what I am hearing from top players, us Whales are gonna stop spending on this game unless they listen to base players.
  • ToughnutToughnut Posts: 201
    Ratchet is still fine in my books. You guys are complaining for no reason.

All these "boycott" threats