Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Any tips to play the Legends of Cybertron Special Mission?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited July 2017 in General Discussion
I have seen how difficult it is to go through the "Rulers of Kaon" Event Mission. It's really probably impossible. In this mission, Bots have power-crazed Ratings and the first fight, Mixmaster, is already too hard. Can anybody help me? I'm really stuck, guys...

Comments

• MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Lots of money and revives everyone that's beat it so far have used 500+ dollars worth of energon
  • Any in-combat tips? Any suggested Bot? Any suggested match-ups or Synergies?
  • Just remembered one thing: Legends of Cybertron IS an Event Mission. Basically, another tip is collecting lots of Tier 3 Spotlight Mission Relics and put them together in the Base to trigger top Special Mission Attack Bonuses. It's the maximum you can do to upgrade your Attack Power there...
  • Don't get hit and bait...I bet it was a bit easier with ratchet before but...idk now
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Use a r3 4* duped(max sig) Megatron keep baiting and baiting
    Also use 4* rank 3 G1 Optimus Prime, movie Opimus Prime, Bonecrusher and Mirage or Prowl all maxed signature abillity

Or give your wallet to Kabam