Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Wich YOU think is the best way to open Crystals?

Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
edited July 2017 in General Discussion

Wich YOU think is the best way to open Crystals? 24 votes

Gather, like, 100 Crystals and open all at once in the end of the month.
33%
Timmy2ChainzDavienPredacon_OrderGunz0Vulcan112Mufc14SmileyLikesPie21JeitorPrime700 8 votes
Gather a bit and open them a bit later.
54%
Andum7CandKaneStitch626AnubisDirculesJLHart05Bobdollemdmx88Arcterus_PrimeFried_DogZSonerbabaSirBoltsZaktimusprime_2004 13 votes
Gather one, open one; gather another, open another.
12%
munetoshi13JetfireNosaj 3 votes

Comments

• Gather, like, 100 Crystals and open all at once in the end of the month.
    I prefer to cluster Crystals for 1 or 2 months, and then open from 100 to 200 in a single time; mainly if i got any Exclusive Bot Crystals. I know the benefits are the same, but i like to open them all because in your head it looks like you got more than if you opened just one.
  • Gather a bit and open them a bit later.
    Personally I enjoy collecting a few crystals over time and opening them, maybe not as much as hundreds lol, but I agree with Predacon on the mentality. :smiley:
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I can't really give any advice because I get trash either way lol
  • MutantdocMutantdoc Posts: 470
    1. Sing the original Transformers Song ... More than meets the eye..
    2. Gather all your Transformers Toys and build an altar
    3. Pray to the AllSpark
    4. Open your crystals anyway you like
    5. Scream in disappointment for one must stand...and one must fall
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    edited July 2017
    Praise Kabam, Primus and Michael Bay before you open the crystals
    If you get a good stuff, sing 'The Touch' to keep your luck
    If you get a bad stuff, GET KABAMED, plays a sad Transformers music
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    Gunz0 wrote: »
    Praise Kabam, Primus and Michael Bay before you open the crystals
    If you get a good stuff, sing 'The Touch' to keep your luck
    If you get a bad stuff, GET KABAMED, plays a sad Transformers music

I would recommend "Death of Optimus Prime" from the same album. Really captures that feeling of "all my hard work just crashed and burned in a 2* shaped crater"
  • SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    I like to build up on energon and then buy a good amount of crystals and pray for a bot I like.
  • Predacon_OrderPredacon_Order Posts: 257
    edited July 2017
    Guys, 2-Stars aren't that bad. You need to get them so that you can Forge them into your 3-Stars. Forge level is preserved when this characters is Forged, so if you have a 3-Star Bumblebee, for example, and you max his Forge level; when you Forge him into a 4-Star Bot, his Forge level will be automatically maxed. Really, the best way to get 3-Star and 4-Star Bots is to cluster Crystal Shards for 3-Star or 4-Star Bot Crystals, or get them in Missions. At the end of Act 3's exploration, you get a 4-Star Bot Crystal.
  • Ghost86Ghost86 Posts: 4
    It is best to leave it, these stinks with the premium crystals 2-4 * is an impertinence. I have opened hundreds of premium crystals and No 4 * since April! With luck times a 3 * but to 95% only 2 * !! Who you want to have good bots you have to buy them .... not fair ... quite nasty game relationship
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Ghost86 wrote: »
    It is best to leave it, these stinks with the premium crystals 2-4 * is an impertinence. I have opened hundreds of premium crystals and No 4 * since April! With luck times a 3 * but to 95% only 2 * !! Who you want to have good bots you have to buy them .... not fair ... quite nasty game relationship

try open 10 at one go.. better odds.