Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Make it right KABAM 50% reduction on heals and revives during AM untill freeze issue is resolved

Seems very fishy that any bug or glitch that benefits kabam are impossible to fix in a timely manner...but if there is a bug or glitch that benefits player base they get fixed immediately....if it is true that you are doing your best to fix the freeze issue that has plagued Android users from day one(over 3 months) do I the right thing by putting heals and revives for sale during AM...IT'S NOT THE PLAYER BASES FAULT that FTF is not up to your own standards let alone ours...stop punishing us and fix the freeze issue that is all we ask..
Tagged:

Comments

• KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    edited August 2017
    ..... :D
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    edited August 2017
    I'm an android user and I have yet to experience this freeze issue you speak of that has supposedly been there since launch. What minor bugs I experienced were squashed months ago.

How old is the device you're using?
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I've used an S6 from launch until a week ago when I upgraded to an S7, I've noticed some slowdown here and there but have yet to get a full on freeze. Maybe I'm just lucky?
  • Stitch626Stitch626 Posts: 286
    Hired_Goon wrote: »
    I'm an android user and I have yet to experience this freeze issue you speak of that has supposedly been there since launch. What minor bugs I experienced were squashed months ago.

How old is the device you're using?

I use a NVIDIA Shield tablet, a Samsung Galaxy S7 phone and an Apple Ipad Air - all crash constantly playing this game as well as run the game very hot in general.

Do a search on these forums for "crashing" or "overheating". Its not that hard to see that this issue is real and has been around for a long time.
    It has to be a network thing, I've used both an S6 and S7, and a few guys in my alliance use iPhones. Between us, we've had about five crashes. Since April.
    The nvidia tablet thing is a well-known incompatibility, it sucks but it's been like that.
  • ToxieAvengerToxieAvenger Posts: 68
    edited August 2017
    CandKane wrote: »
    The nvidia tablet thing is a well-known incompatibility, it sucks but it's been like that.

What? When and where was that confirmed? You do realize MCoC has special optimizations, specifically for the Nvidia Shield, right? One of the reasons I bought a Shield to begin with was because Kabam was pushing it as the next big thing. You do realize that the game has been unable to launch on the Nvidia Shield Portable since the 2.0 patch, right? Yeah, 2 months later and they have not even taken the time to get the game working on a device they used to promote. Go figure!

Also, you do realize that there are TONS of threads on this forum detailing the exact issues this thread presents? Go ahead, take a deep dive into insanity: https://forums.transformersforgedtofight.com/discussion/comment/9002/#Comment_9002

There is a reason people like @Stitch626 and myself are so passionate about all of this: because we never get an answer, resolution, or acknowledgement that the issue is being actively worked on. All we ever get told is to wait and that game development is difficult.
  • BargBarg Posts: 23
    Ive used an iphone 6s and an iphone 7. Both crashed- havent 'froze', just crashed outright and constantly. The game crashes more than A heroin addict on a binge week. Numerous threads have been made about it. Multiple people complaining, and asking for succor. And what do we get?
    'It hasnt happened to me'
    Well, congrats. You are in the minority. I have sent multiple screenshots and tickets in. I hear nothing back, ever. Just continually loose health. All it seems like now is a cheap, continual tax on players. A low rent way to force players to spend energon when we normally wouldnt. If we seem bitter, its the jealousy we have that your experience is better and not as crashing- or freezing in the case of this other player.
    CandKane wrote: »
    It has to be a network thing, I've used both an S6 and S7, and a few guys in my alliance use iPhones. Between us, we've had about five crashes. Since April.

Thanks for the top notch tech support advice! Ohhh it MUST be my network? Seems a bit odd to conclude its a network issue when the crashing occurred at my house, on the train ride to and from work, while im at work, as well as any hotel I stay in that has WiFi or the Starbucks I sit in to drink my coffee.

Also, where are you getting this information that the NVIDIA Shield is a "well-known incompatibility"? So well known that there is no official post from anyone working for Kabam that addresses it specifically? Or is this just "well known" to you and people you talk to? And if it really is incompatible - why does Kabam allow people to download it onto that device? There are certain games I am unable to download on my IPad because they are flagged as incompatible with that specific make/model in the app store.
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    The good news is...iOS version starts to freeze too, after several updates of this game.

Tree wrote: »
    Seems very fishy that any bug or glitch that benefits kabam are impossible to fix in a timely manner...but if there is a bug or glitch that benefits player base they get fixed immediately....if it is true that you are doing your best to fix the freeze issue that has plagued Android users from day one(over 3 months) do I the right thing by putting heals and revives for sale during AM...IT'S NOT THE PLAYER BASES FAULT that FTF is not up to your own standards let alone ours...stop punishing us and fix the freeze issue that is all we ask..

I dunno what to tell you guys except keep playing or don't. It's not a hardware/firmware issue or all phones of a certain model would do it. It's not a software issue or every device running version X.XX would do it. It's COULD be a network issue, or it could be some arcane interaction of the tides and signals bouncing off of the local cloud layer. Point being, Kabam is constantly working to smooth out the game, be patient. And don't play fourteen hours straight to get your 1.3 million arena points, that's hard on any device.
  • Hey Everybody,

As you can see from the various posts from different players in this thread, gameplay and stability are different for different players in different situations, with different devices, and different setups for each of those devices.

What this means is that we're going to have to continue to monitor the game's performance on all of these different variables, and continue to improve the performance on all of them as best we can. This isn't a one size fits all situation, and that means there isn't a one size fits all solution either.

Rest assured though, this is not something we're ignoring. It doesn't serve us well to have a game that some of our players can't play smoothly. That's not good for anybody.

Rest assured though, this is not something we're ignoring. It doesn't serve us well to have a game that some of our players can't play smoothly. That's not good for anybody.

Hard to feel like you are not ignoring the issues when they were first reported several months ago, and literally nothing has been done to address them...and in fact, the issues have seemingly gotten worse for some players.

You also continue to ignore the fact that due to the instability of the game, players are crashing before important fights and are having to spends resources on repair kits to help them get through a fight that they would not have had to use resources on, had the game not crashed and caused their bot to lose 50% of its HP. I have not seen you guys address that specific issue in ANY response to the crashing problem.

Honestly, I could live with the constant crashing if the game did not penalize me each time the crash occurred during a fight.