Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Spotlight Mission: Shocking Revelation

Recent intel has reported that Shockwave has made his way to New Quintessa and has started to recruit Decepticons to his cause. Armed with dangerous Technology, and an ever growing army, Shockwave is a threat that must be dealt with!

Be prepared Commanders, this new Spotlight mission starts tomorrow, August 9th at 10 am PDT!

How long is this mission available?

Unlike the previous Spotlight Missions, this one will be a 3 Part, Decepticon extravaganza!

The Mission will start with Chapter 1 on August 9th at 10 am PDT, and run until September 20th at 10 am PDT.

Chapter 1 will be available upon release on August 9th, Chapter 2 will launch on August 23rd, and the final chapter will launch on September 6th.

Are there locks on the difficulties?

Easy Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 10, Medium Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 20, and Hard Difficulty will unlock at Commander Level 25. Each Difficulty features different energy usage per Mission.

Rewards!

The rewards for Chapter Completion haven’t changed much, but since there are 3 chapters, you can earn 3 times the Chapter and Completion rewards for this event. The Mission Completion and Mastery rewards have also been bumped up by roughly 33%.

For Completing and Mastering the Easy Mode:

1x 2 Star Bot Crystal
1x Premium Bot Crystal
9000x Premium Bot Crystal Shards
1x Tier 1 Relic
3000x Premium Mod Crystal Shards
6x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
9x Tier 1 Basic Sparks
6x Tier 2 Basic Sparks

For Completing and Mastering the Medium Mode:

7500x T1 Alpha Spark Essence
6x Premium Bot Crystals
1x Tier 2 Relic
9x Tier 2 Basic Sparks
9x Tier 1 Class Spark Crystals
6x Tier 2 Class Spark Crystals
1500x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards

For Completing and Mastering the Hard Mode:

5250x Tier 3 Basic Spark Essence
14 750x Alpha Spark Essence
1x Tier 3 Relic
5x Premium Bot Crystals
1x 3-Star Bot Crystals
3x Tier 1 Mod Spark Crystals
1500x 4-Star Bot Crystal Shards
1000x 3-Star Bot Crystal Shards
Tagged:

Comments

• OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Is ramjet also part of this quest cause I leaked his abilities 2 weeks ago? I looked in the game files and he's ready- bio specials and abilities and it is referenced that shockwave is recruiting decepticons
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    Looks good, Mike. Glad to see more T3 essence getting included.

Got any intel on what bonus the Shockwave relic will grant?

Thanks!
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Synthwave wrote: »
    Looks good, Mike. Glad to see more T3 essence getting included.

Got any intel on what bonus the Shockwave relic will grant?

Thanks!

Raids most likely
  • Otrium wrote: »
    Is ramjet also part of this quest cause I leaked his abilities 2 weeks ago? I looked in the game files and he's ready- bio specials and abilities and it is referenced that shockwave is recruiting decepticons

We don't comment on rumors, or information that we have not confirmed.
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    Will the rest of act 3 be released with this spotlight mission?
  • What is 14 750x alpha spark essence?
  • KingChris2KingChris2 Posts: 101
    Likewater1 wrote: »
    What is 14 750x alpha spark essence?

14,750 Alpha spark essence.
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Rewards are really pretty much good but The difficulty of hard mission will be remain same or will be increase?
    And in 3 chapters if im right every chapter include 2 round.right?
  • OtriumOtrium Posts: 91
    Okay Mike, but will act 3 chapter 2 be released soon? Kinda need something challenging to do however rok is not possible for me yet.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    I'm glad to see a newer event quest with 3 chapters and more rewards
  • Will there be an update? And that's a good spotlight mission, Kabam! Three in a row! I like it!
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    I just explored Grimlock special hard and I think the difficulty is within reach (the hardest being a series of 1700+ bots in the final mission, final route). Is this new spotlight harder?
  • Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    Yeah i just hope difficulty should not be increased still 70-80% player not able to complete quest with the opponent rating around 2500.so difficulty should be create around upto max rating of champ not more then 2000.that could balance the game for beta and money spending people and f2p Player.
  • Moses328xiMoses328xi Posts: 61
    edited August 2017
    So what relic was supposed to be available in easy mode? Didn't see one...
    Or does the relic appear after all three chapters in September?
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The relic is the unstable energon cube. Take another look, it's there
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The relic is the tier 2 unstable energon cube. Take another look, it's there:

6owm0bvm9msc.png
  • So you get it after chapter 3 in September. Thanks!
  • Post says tier1 but it's a tier 2 for easy. That through me off
  • Ramjet looks good. That's also a great opportunity to get the Unstable Energon Cube, since it was first only available for purchase, and i missed it. Thank you for taking a second chance for players, Kabam!
  • About that unstable energon cube @Kabam Miike , I've been on a few raids, and have seen some bases with that relic long before the new spotlight mission was out. Was there some sort of early release or special offer that I didn't know about?? Also, sorry that this is in the wrong thread. I didn't want to have to make a new one, because i do not yet know how.
  • The one you've seen around isn't the same. It's +5 xp, not +5% xp. Pretty useless frankly.

It was the reward for something or other very early in the game. First week or two
  • What's the deal? Why is the 3 chapter still locked?
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    What's the deal? Why is the 3 chapter still locked?

Should be unlocked tomorrow at 1pm EST.

• Will there be another spotlight mission once this one wraps up?
  • Almost certainly will be, although I wouldn't rule out a few days of downtime in between.