Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave does not gaining power from his basic hit after 2 power bar(screenshot include)

Soundwave not able to gain power from his basic hit after he got 2 bar of power nothing is written on his ability that he can't gain power through basic hit after 2bar.he gaining power only from opponent hit and sometimes only when opponent use special attack.i today r4 him so i hope he fix soon t8gvzwdf0sup.png
sordpuuzbupb.png
Tagged:

Comments

• Spidey076Spidey076 Posts: 222
    You can see even on 5 hit combo Soundwave does not gain power only 6th hit is heavy just to clarify if anyone says all hit was heavy or he did not power gain with heavy after 2 bar of power.i just simplly did 5 hit combo and heavy
  • He doesn't gain energy at all for hits. The only way he gets energy is his Heavy attack buff, his S2 successfully landing giving him another energy gain buff to go to S3 or by being hit by the enemy.

It's his design.
  • He doesn't gain energy at all for hits. The only way he gets energy is his Heavy attack buff, his S2 successfully landing giving him another energy gain buff to go to S3 or by being hit by the enemy.

It's his design.

Dreadspectre is correct. I've talked to the team about making sure this is listed somewhere in his description.

For what it's worth, this is what makes Soundwave one of my favourite bots to play! His power gain is really great!
    Thnx @Dreadspectre for clarify.i confused cause that thing is not written in his description @Kabam Miike.
    edited August 2017
    znb7ydzglwmw.png and yeah i also love to play with him.cool bot for me so far
  • tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited August 2017
    It is specified and listed, it just isn't interpreted correctly by all players.

He gets NO power from regular attacks (but does gain power from hits taken).

He only gains power from either his HEAVY (which only produces power up to SP2), and then his SP2 will allow power gain all the way to SP3.

If SP1 or SP3 is used his power gain stops. If SP2 is used and does not land, his power gain stops.
    Thnx @tekkn1kal for telling although description should be clear much.cause he did not get power from normal hit is not written like in arcee description before last adjustment her description say did not generate power from normal hit but generate more power when she do critic hits.so that's thing cause misunderstanding