Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Soundwave, prowl and ultra magnus raid event??

@Kabam Miike will there ever be a raid event for soundwave, prowl and ultra magnus?
Tagged:

Comments

• I think no, because their crystal are useless, no new bots on it
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Soundwave_Probably not: he's a free bot from the calendar
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    They are in regular crystals now no need for event
  • Slibby8803Slibby8803 Posts: 115
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    They are in regular crystals now no need for event

So the two versions of those bots are in the PBC now? I just opened I ton and didn't see any. But could be bad luck. If the two star version isn't available in those crystals than a raid event would be fantastic so we could unlock the full forge potential of our three variants. Actually in that case there would be a need of that kind of event.
  • MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    Two star versions are not in crystals, Ultras' 2* was released at launch for iOS players only, it would be nice to see both prowl and Soundwave available just so we can unlock forge 100 on our 3*
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    It should be. On the 9th the game mail said "all bot crystals have a permanent chance to award..." all those bots.

To me, that includes 1* and 2* bot crystals, which should mean 1-2* versions of the bot must be available.

If it isn't turning up, it sounds like a mistake. Hope that could be fixed soon because they're cool bots and I'd def like to have 1 & 2* versions of them
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It's already been confirmed by mike in another post that they weren't added to 2*
  • DecorusDecorus Posts: 3
    Or 1 star
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    I agree we need away to get 2* versions of these bots, Let us buy them, earn them or put them in crystals. My Prowl has a huge disadvantage as he is maxed at 75 forge level.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I see 3 and 4 star versions of them but no 2 stars. I think the OP is wondering if they will get introduced as 2 stars because guys looking to max forge these particular 3 star bots cannot since they can't get the 2 star versions of them.

I absentmindedly opened 40 pbc's and didn't get a single 2 star version of them because they weren't in the PBC's.
  • SynthwaveSynthwave Posts: 1,012
    I see 3 and 4 star versions of them but no 2 stars. I think the OP is wondering if they will get introduced as 2 stars because guys looking to max forge these particular 3 star bots cannot since they can't get the 2 star versions of them.

I absentmindedly opened 40 pbc's and didn't get a single 2 star version of them because they weren't in the PBC's.
  • Now the 2* Ultra Magnus is rarer than the 4* Ultra Magnus
    It's already been confirmed by mike in another post that they weren't added to 2*

Which would mean we need those raid events to get the two star variants. Maybe YOU don't need those events. But why should the game cater to just your needs?
  • KillMasterCKillMasterC Posts: 3,105
    Slibby8803 wrote: »

Which would mean we need those raid events to get the two star variants. Maybe YOU don't need those events. But why should the game cater to just your needs?

"They weren't" doesn't mean the shouldn't be or wouldn't be. I think even the fair need of unlocking max forge level is reason enough that they should be.
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    I think they should make max forge level available straight away and doubled the forge xp that bots of the lower tier down give.
    edited August 2017
    For sure! In fact, it'd be cool to just get fully ranked and forged bots straight off the bat
    Well for some reason the second half of my comment refuses to post. Do emojis break the forum or something?
    Trailfire wrote: »
    For sure! In fact, it'd be cool to just get fully ranked and forged bots straight off the bat

While were at it we should start at max level and all the story missions should start as fully explored.