Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

4 Star MV1 missing from Freedom Crystal

2»

Comments

• Options
    Me too, when will I got the crystal?
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Manuel1212 wrote: »
    Miike,

I opened another 12 more crystals after you said it was fixed but I still didn't see a single 4 star MV1. This is so frustrating. I don't mind spending even more as long as I get a fair chance but not seeing him as a 4* version at this time is really annoying. During UM crystal I let go of it but this one is too much.
    He's in there now.
    wva7sfhejcoe.png

• Options
    Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    Has anyone else received their conpensation crystals yet?
  • Options
    Hey Guys, sorry about the slow reply on this one. We didn't want to reply until we've gotten all of the details down pat.

It looks like there was actually an issue with the Freedom Crystal, and 4-Star Optimus Prime MV1 was not included in the pool of available bots. This was our bad, and we've since pushed a fix that put him in to the crystal.

For all of our Commanders that purchased the Freedom Crystal before 11:40 am PDT, we'll be sending you all of those Crystals again so you have a chance at the bot you were going for. It'll take us a few hours to gather this data, so you may not get the crystals until tomorrow, but we will aim to have them out as soon as possible.

We're really sorry about the confusion we may have caused with this and will definitely work to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.

Hey Mike do you know if they have been handed back out yet? Just wondering because I havnt got anything reimbursed yet. Thanks
  • Options
    Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
    Same here. No compensation.
  • Options
    WolfmillsWolfmills Posts: 466
    I am waiting also!!
  • Options
    Mufc14 wrote: »
    Mv1 wasn't there even after 11:40 am PDT,
    I opened 10 crystals & didn't see him, got 10 2* bots.
    You must refund us all.

That's not true. The Change was actually made at 11:30 am PDT, but we gave it a couple extra minutes to be sure. It was tested and he was in there at 11:35 am PDT yesterday.
  • Options
    Ray94 wrote: »
    Hey Guys, sorry about the slow reply on this one. We didn't want to reply until we've gotten all of the details down pat.

It looks like there was actually an issue with the Freedom Crystal, and 4-Star Optimus Prime MV1 was not included in the pool of available bots. This was our bad, and we've since pushed a fix that put him in to the crystal.

For all of our Commanders that purchased the Freedom Crystal before 11:40 am PDT, we'll be sending you all of those Crystals again so you have a chance at the bot you were going for. It'll take us a few hours to gather this data, so you may not get the crystals until tomorrow, but we will aim to have them out as soon as possible.

We're really sorry about the confusion we may have caused with this and will definitely work to ensure that it does not happen again in the future.

Hey Mike do you know if they have been handed back out yet? Just wondering because I havnt got anything reimbursed yet. Thanks

Not yet. It should be done at some point today, but I'll see if I can find out exactly when that will be.
  • Options
    Ray94 wrote: »

Not yet. It should be done at some point today, but I'll see if I can find out exactly when that will be.

Thanks for the quick response
  • Options
    To be fair for those whose app didnt update, wouldnt 12:00pst be more fair? Just a thought...
  • Options
    Any updates on this?
  • Options
    BombasticBombastic Posts: 5
    Yeah, it's almost been 24 hours now.
  • Options
    Over 24 hours hasnt it?
  • Options
    Over 24 hours hasnt it??
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    They acknowledged they would take care of you guys... do you think spamming bumping ever 30 min going to speed process up?
  • Options
    At this point they shoukd guarntee all those who bought crystals before they fixed it a 4* mv1, especially with as long as it has taken... but they are quick to be able to pull up what youve pulled of you ask!!!
  • Options
    SepsisSepsis Posts: 63

Hi Mike, this is very honest of you, and much appreciated.

I purchased barely a handful of those crystals on day 1 so should I write into support or have my purchases already been logged?

• Options
    Thanks mike
  • Options
    Wasnt meaning to spam didnt even realize it showed uo twice was just looking to see if there was an update, been slow and bored at work today
  • Options
    Just got my crsytals thanks kabam...
  • Options
    SepsisSepsis Posts: 63
    edited July 2017
    Wolfmills wrote: »
    Just got my crsytals thanks kabam...

Just received mine too, thank you :)
  • Options
    FoxintFoxint Posts: 9
    m0po9iwwxdg8.png