Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Cheater

Chad218Chad218 Posts: 44
edited July 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
[IMAGES REMOVED BY MODERATION]

Comments

• BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    You never know, my friend. This could've been pure skill; constant hit-and-runs.

However, the odds here are definitely close to impossible. Impressive base by the way! :)
  • AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    No he hits all the top players and never gets hit he's known cheater
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    Is he? I apologize, I was unaware.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    I got warned for pointing fingers. Unless you want a warning too, just delete the post. Kabam doesn't do anything about it (reported him many times over) so they just don't have the systems in place to 100% eliminate the possibility of pure skill so the odds are always in favor of this guy. Maybe some day they'll get around to patching this but I don't think so. Their game client is flawed at the core to allow this. Accept. Move on.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Maybe he's Mvinceable of this game
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Right... so he just can't be that good that he is able to dodge everything the AI throws at him? Or he is wealthy enough to heal himself after every round?
  • rawrrawr Posts: 20
    kabam admins must be slacking... this thread has been up for ages... kabam and their double standards
  • Hey there!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention, but please refrain from posting screenshots including usernames in the Forums. We don't want to start any witch hunts, and everyone in the game is innocent until proven guilty.

You can still report a player that you think may be cheating, but please do so by sending a ticket to our support team through the in game menu. You can do this by tapping the Gear icon in the top left corner of the top bar menu, and then the support button from there.
This discussion has been closed.