Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Second offer not showing

As title. Bought the 800 deal to unlock the next one with T3B.

It doesn't pop up.

Please feed my addiction.

Thanks
Tagged:

Comments

• FaberFaber Posts: 4
    Same here!
  • TotherkinsTotherkins Posts: 299
    We want t3bs!!
  • Hey All!

We are aware of an issue that is causing this. We've fixed the problem for players that see this offer for the first time now, but if you triggered the offer before that, you won't be able to see the 2nd Offer just yet. Don't worry though, we are working on it, and will have it fixed!
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    It's BS. Having the only source of t3 being locked behind a massive paywall. Paying to skip the grind I can understand, but this is different. This is 100% p2w and whale farming.

So frankly I'm glad it's bugged.
  • Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    There is nothing wrong in business of trying to make money, trust me I know but now it's starting to get completely ridiculous with these most recent offers. I've spent money on this game as I'll contribute and help support hard work but it's getting to a point that this company will start pricing itself out of people's budgets and turn those same customers onto another game.
  • PackPaterPackPater Posts: 1
    Anytime frame on the fix, not being pushy just eager!!
  • SerapthSerapth Posts: 157
    Odie21 wrote: »
    There is nothing wrong in business of trying to make money, trust me I know but now it's starting to get completely ridiculous with these most recent offers. I've spent money on this game as I'll contribute and help support hard work but it's getting to a point that this company will start pricing itself out of people's budgets and turn those same customers onto another game.

They lost me with this one. I've spent money and would continue spending money...

But this, so shortly after the BS they pulled with Ratchet. I'm done.

Basically locking the next required resource entirely behind a 100$ paywall is a sick and stupid joke.
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    On the bright side this is giving me loads of time to reconsider what would otherwise be an instant impulse buy. Thanks !
  • Gannicus_0Gannicus_0 Posts: 34
    As long as I get it in time to rank and level up before the time runs out for the event I don't care but still doesn't seem complicated to have it pop up.

For the other comment Kabam doesn't make any changes to games that doesn't lead to having to spend money to progress. "Oh that bot is strong enough to actually have a fighting chance here without spending 5,000 energon. We must nerf it" said Kabam
    Any update on when this will be fixed? Thanks
    Still waiting Kabam
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    Well alphas use to cost almost 100 bucks... so not sure why this newest offer really shocks people as the t3 become more available price will go down just like alphas at 30 bucks or less now
  • juliusjulius Posts: 66
    Same here。。。Still waiting,kabam,anything new?
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited July 2017
    crazy u guys are paying 3800 energons just for 1 T3 basic spark. You're only encouraging Kabam to push out such overpriced deals!
  • DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Hey All!

We are aware of an issue that is causing this. We've fixed the problem for players that see this offer for the first time now, but if you triggered the offer before that, you won't be able to see the 2nd Offer just yet. Don't worry though, we are working on it, and will have it fixed!
    ETA? AM starting and wanted to bring R3 Windblade.
    This is why I regret giving Kabam money. Nothing gets tested, works right and really just get nothing back
    Been over 24 hours any update on this yet? Thanks
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    So on one hand people are complaining about quitters getting free 4* and all super rare rank items... and then others want to pay $100 for a fraction of the stuff the quitter got for free. Amazing.
  • Hey guys,

Sorry for the delay on this. We had to wait 24 hours for the first offer to expire so that we can gather all of the players that were affected by this. We are in the process of doing this right now, and the offer should be available soon!
  • I think the price and the fact that its not working correctly scared off alot of people.
    Changed my mind for sure
  • Down_UnderDown_Under Posts: 149
    Neither offer is appearing. It shows in my base as featured news in the top right corner but cannot buy it still..
    Forced closed and rebooted device several times