Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Sow KABAM whats up with the FREE 4* for returning players?

seriosuly thinking of going afk for 1-2 just for this, dont see the point really, the GAME is still early just like mcoc, and seeing how there is a beginner/intermediate arena for first 30/60 days for new accounts to EASILY get 4* and even earning 5* shards.

Why? because i played mcoc when the game came out, 4* was not even a thing. Everyone was busy trying to get 3* roster in check. and seeing a 4* WAS RARE. They even released 100$ for 4* back in the day.

my first 4^ was 100% act 3....and that took awhile. rather than people having stacked fresh account. i dont see myself missing anything big...if the meta will switch to 4* in 1 year from now.
Tagged:

Comments

• Well the first and most important thing to remember is that this is not Marvel Contest of Champions. This is a completely different game, with a completely different in game economy and scale.

Every now and again, we will make different promotions or offers available to different groups of players. This is a common practice amongst many different games in different spaces of gaming, and is not exclusively something only we do.

This doesn't mean we value any group of players more than other any other, nor does it mean that there won't be a chance for you to receive a promotion or offer like this in the future where others might not.

Because we have covered this in the past, there is no more to add at this time, so we'll be closing this thread down.
This discussion has been closed.