Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

new bots not in 3* crystals

likely not in 4* crystals too.. is this intentional? Wanted Prowl, Wasp, Soundwave etc so badly!! They are right now added to PBC only!!

Comments

• Hey Davien,

I just had the team check, and they are indeed in the 4-Star and 3-Star Crystals. We'll be updating the "Top Rewards" images that show with the Crystals today to make it easier to see as well.
  • STORMZZSTORMZZ Posts: 57
    Yes they are, duped my 3* Prowl today .
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited August 2017
    Hey Davien,

I just had the team check, and they are indeed in the 4-Star and 3-Star Crystals. We'll be updating the "Top Rewards" images that show with the Crystals today to make it easier to see as well.

I tried spinning earlier and didnt see any of them that's why. Instant opened 8 of 3* crystal from shards too, and didnt get any new bots so thats why I'm pissed.

Thanks for the confirmation.. gonna spin more of it hopefully good RNG lands soon.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    Imagine my surprise when I opened 3 3* crystals after forging my 2* backlog again and duping my 3* Prowl. THEN 5 minutes later getting an in-game mail saying the bots in question had been added