Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

missing account?

just started the game and when I was going to login with kabam account, the game froze and crash, I was almost done with act 1 chapter 1, now its having me restart. what?
Tagged:

Comments

• TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    There's a major update underway so it might not be very stable for a few hours
  • Trailfire wrote: »
    There's a major update underway so it might not be very stable for a few hours
    didn't know this. rip. on top of my phone not being "officially supported"...
  • guess ill just wait, let my phone charge and grind to complete and explore act 1 later today
  • Hey there Krazewulfos!

With issues like this, it is best to actually create a support ticket as they are the best suited to help when your account is involved. To do so, click on the gear in the upper left hand corner of the screen. A window should pop up and you should see a button there that says Support. From there you can submit your ticket!

Since this isn't something we can really assist with, I will be closing this thread. I hope you are able to get back into the game soon!
This discussion has been closed.