Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Crashing during raids [UNDER INVESTIGATION]

DAIMOS_DAIMOS_ Posts: 9
edited August 2017 in Bugs and Known Issues
The game gets an error and force closes everytime
Tagged:

Comments

• I have the same issue, and a number of alliance members have seen it since the maintenance yesterday
  • The Same Thing Is Happening To Me
  • Hey there!

Definitely recommend a restart of your phone and downloading the newest update as well, this may help out. If not, let me know what error pops up and if this is still happening! Thanks for the heads up!
  • Raptor22Raptor22 Posts: 111
    Darn... now I see this about the update... lost 3 raid tickets :(
  • But the problem is that no error message comes up, the game closes by it self after playing it for 30 mins. I have the new update and the game closed on me already twice.
  • Hey again!

Spoke with the team about it and was able to confirm that there is something going on with the raids. The proper channels are currently working to get this resolved. Hang in there just a little bit longer, gang!
  • Tezz001Tezz001 Posts: 53
    Tried rebooting, restarting app, stood on my head, faced east when starting the raid, nothing works, raiding just doesn't work, crashes the second I attempt the first fight, lost medals but I'm not bothered, just can you (Kabam) investigate and maybe put out an in game mail to warn people to prevent them losing medals etc too. Thanks
  • Sooo, raids broken.

Doesn't look good for AM working correctly does it? Will that work properly?
  • CringeCringe Posts: 26
    Oh not just with raids, every other loading screen causes a crash 50% of the time it sucks.
  • Well I am out 30 medals. Kabamed!
  • Cringe wrote: »
    Oh not just with raids, every other loading screen causes a crash 50% of the time it sucks.

Same problem on iPad 10.3.3, tried story mission about half hour ago and no less than 6 crashes before getting through one pass
    Two raids before I tried story mission. One crash each raid. Nothing has changed, I see none of the advertised "fixes". Only more problems
  • ASCIIIASCIII Posts: 1
    Same problem. I started a raid. I can start one attack and closes with and "unknown error has occurred". i was able to play for maybe 15sec. at one point and almost had the opponent finished then it crashed. When i got back in, i had lost health and the opponent is back to full health.