Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Masteries Points if reset

Points no longer get applied to bots if reset. Can still use them but doesn't show on bots. Please fix!!!!!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Hey JagerPrime,

Do you mean that you're not seeing the effects on Health and Attack, etc?
  • This happened to me i created another post about this my bot ratings will not go back the way theyre supposed to be. They are stayi g the same as before update now
  • Correct. First time I used them it showed the increase to attack and health. Reset them to see what the other options would add and now they don't show any increase to the bots. Doesn't matter if I pick the original setup I had before resetting or not.... still shows nothing improved.
  • Ray94Ray94 Posts: 41
    If we reset the points and have spent on mastery cores, will we lose those as well as the gold?
  • Andum7Andum7 Posts: 61
    When you go into the character selection screen before the fight the rating goes upto include masteries effect
  • This happened to me i created another post about this my bot ratings will not go back the way theyre supposed to be now they are staying the same as before update
  • Happened To Me As Well
  • PyrusPrimePyrusPrime Posts: 177
    Ray94 wrote: »
    If we reset the points and have spent on mastery cores, will we lose those as well as the gold?

I was wounder ing this as well as I would like to try a different setup
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    The masteries you unlocked will remain unlocked, so you would only have to spend the gold..

But you don't get the cores back that you've used
  • DavienDavien Posts: 758
    edited August 2017
    Manthro wrote: »
    The masteries you unlocked will remain unlocked, so you would only have to spend the gold..

wrong. I've tested the reset myself.. whatever nodes you've used the cores on will remain unlocked. Just need to spend gold to activate it. But yes you don't get the cores back.. at least those nodes don't require cores to re-unlocked again.
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    edited August 2017
    Davien wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »

wrong. I've tested the reset myself.. whatever nodes you've used the cores on will remain unlocked. Just need to spend gold to activate it. But yes you don't get the cores back.. at least those nodes don't require cores to re-unlocked again.

Ummm... You said the exact same thing I said, smart guy.

Lol.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    That's kinda what I was thinking