Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Am difficulty level and other things...

Comments

• Options
    ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    tekkn1kal wrote: »
    Manthro wrote: »
    A slight increase in bot pi was expected with masteries arriving, no doubt.

The problem was how sharply the bot power scaled above lvl 66. It didn't follow expected multipliers, and kabam knows this.

The biggest problem (if it was intentional) is simply that they did not tell us they changed anything, and there was no indication of it on the selection screen. The "average bot strength" info was all identical to the previous week, so no one had any idea what they were stepping in to.

Otherwise it sucks as well, because they reduced the rewards SO much (despite many people already complaining about the rewards), and then if they also intended to make it harder, theoretically reducing rewards even further... I just don't understand what incentive people have to play the game.

Seems that Kabam has a knack for getting in to messes like this and then navigating them like a confused child.

I don't understand why everyone thinks they reduced rewards.

They only truly reduced rewards at the highest end of the spectrum, and even then it was a fundamental shift, not an actual reduction.

In fact, the way the rewards currently work ends up being significantly more resources for mid/high level alliances.

The only alliances that might feel cheated are the super elite, but the amount of t2A before this was far too high and they knew it.
  • Options
    MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    The point being if the increase was intentional to force alliances to run lower that means top alliance rewards would be lower not just the t2a none of us were complaining about that. If not intentional then compensation needs to be done for something out of their control. And if intentional it didn't reflect from selections screen so still compensation needs to be done
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    Soooooo... any news at all for us, Kabam?
  • Options

Lol.

Here, I'll help them.

"Suck it, players. Oh! There's a NEW offer in the store, check it out!"
  • Options
    AmanoAmano Posts: 318
    Okay so am is pretty much over and we still have no word.... cmon mike we know you see this
  • Options
    Mods haven't been replying to anything the past few days because they know the next time they post if it's not about alliance missions, the world will end.

Expect complete radio silence until they have some kind of answer.
  • Options
    DIKAIODIKAIO Posts: 18
    edited August 2017
    You would think you would have a response from Kabam by now. I've played other games where issues of comparison were resolved fairly quick. Whats the hold-up? If you guys are planning on just ignoring your users let us know we can find other platforms to play.

For all users that were affected by this and other bugs never addressed by Kabam please reach out to me via email at dikaio@protonmail.com. Thanks.
  • Options
    Am officially over..... now we say if we get anything
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    Amano wrote: »
    Am officially over..... now we say if we get anything

gf4ltkas0fnz.png

• Options
    Lol nice one
  • Options
    DirculesDircules Posts: 509
    Index finger on F5. Nice touch.
  • Options
    Odie21Odie21 Posts: 209
    Like any business, if the customer base isn't happy then it can have a direct effect on the companies bottom line. If per chance a business decision was directly or indirectly made that directly resulted in an unhappy customer base and the company chooses not to rectify the situation, then the customer base just stops spending money with that company.

The all mighty dollar not being spent has a much bigger effect on companies decisions, than words.
  • Options
    Odie21 wrote: »
    Like any business, if the customer base isn't happy then it can have a direct effect on the companies bottom line. If per chance a business decision was directly or indirectly made that directly resulted in an unhappy customer base and the company chooses not to rectify the situation, then the customer base just stops spending money with that company.

The all mighty dollar not being spent has a much bigger effect on companies decisions, than words.

The all mighty dollar was spent a lot
  • Options
    BubianBubian Posts: 82
    still waiting. 2000 energon please.
  • Options
    Still not a word
  • Options
    Oi... I'm so sorry about the delay on this guys. I'm having conversations with the team about the actions that we can take here (and definitely want to make sure that we do), but they've been kind of slow going due to some of the other things that have popped up lately. I'll be sure to poke the team again about this as soon as they get in this morning.
  • Options

Lol.

Here, I'll help them.

"Suck it, players. Oh! There's a NEW offer in the store, check it out!"

I know this is a joke, but I do want to point out that offers and such are planned out well in advance, and unless there is a problem that specifically affects what is on offer, it is very unlikely we would pull it at the last minute.
  • Options
    Good to hear something other than silence
  • Options
    Mustangjon wrote: »
    Good to hear something other than silence

My thoughts exactly
  • Options
    Oi... I'm so sorry about the delay on this guys. I'm having conversations with the team about the actions that we can take here (and definitely want to make sure that we do), but they've been kind of slow going due to some of the other things that have popped up lately. I'll be sure to poke the team again about this as soon as they get in this morning.

Thank you Mike. 4* prowl is ok too :)
  • Options

Would be nice for the compensation (if any) is rolled out before next am
  • Options
    tekkn1kaltekkn1kal Posts: 430
    edited August 2017
    Amano wrote: »
    Would be nice for the compensation (if any) is rolled out before next am

Absolutely... In my opinion the logical times to roll something out were either the next day, directly following the conclusion of AM, or before the upcoming AM.

To push it any further makes it feel like Kabam has just moved on. I can understand getting it right, and I can understand competing priorities, but really, I'm not sure what possible issue outside of a full server outage is any bigger than this one.
  • Options
    Any word on any compensation yet
  • Options
    New day, new bump. Less than 24 hours before next AM. Still waiting.
  • Options
    Lol seems we are gonna get the shaft again
  • Options
    edited August 2017
    This isn't Mike's problem, he's just the Intermediary.

Kabam draggin' their feet on it, not realizing we just want a definite answer and/or action plan, even if the decision is to do nothing at all.

This thread will not die until then.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Just give everyone a Grimlock of energon and let's call it a day on this issue. ;);):p
  • Options
    This isn't Mike's problem, he's just the Intermediary.

Kabam draggin' their feet on it, not realizing we just want a definite answer and/or action plan, even if the decision is to do nothing at all.

This thread will not die until then.

We don't expect it to die! We know this is taking a while, and that's not what we want either. We've just run into some issues that are slowing the process down, including when there were other problems that arose.

We're still working on it, and I'm very sorry that this has taken this long. We're not ignoring you guys, and I do want to make sure that it is made right.
  • Options
    JKLJKL Posts: 997
    Compensation is out. Check your inbox.
  • Options
    jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    JKL wrote: »
    Compensation is out. Check your inbox.

What did you get?