Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Raids crashing x infinite loop

Raids keep crashing when Optimus charges forward. Due to the new masteries kicking in causing a bug?? Please fix or shut down raids for the moment. Seriously you should consider fire your game testers as they keep failing to pick up bugs!!! screenshots below:0rxt0w7e7olr.png
3rflagal0sn4.png
qvuv2iitfu37.png
Tagged:

Comments

• DavienDavien Posts: 758
    Keeps happening. Tested in 2nd raid:

c1js6syyjbsu.png
    huqfvtlof136.png
    uf5ib0k1vshd.png
    My masteries. Please find out which is causing it. I still see players successfully attacking my base which means something in there is triggering this nonsense!

2p0a7s1sitps.png
    ai99lwptzq2z.png
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    Davien wrote: »
    ... I still see players successfully attacking my base which means something in there is triggering this nonsense!

That is because they haven't update to the latest **** release yet.
    I'm able to finish two raids and the third keep crashing??? Surrendered and paid 10 energon for next enemy and it's the same!!! Keep crashing at the first encounter!! Wth Kabam! How long will it take you to fix this!
    Thanks to you Kabam it keeps freezing now. I bet no compensation after this as well. Enjoy my Mv1 freezing. Nice.

qs6ccv2qkaeo.png
    Manage to kill one bot to get my 25k mastery core purchase. Good thing. Kept trying all sorts of ways till it made through. So obvious the masteries are the culprit.
  • TerminalTerminal Posts: 789
    iqmpcap5y4pm.png

Fix this Kabam.
  • I am having the same issue too - error message while in Raid which crashes the app. Keeps happening.
  • IvanTyIvanTy Posts: 55
    Davien is right Fire your game testers and hire someone else.The games updates are a mess.Next time please release updates with optimal performance.
  • I'm sorry for the frustration with this. The team is working to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible. Miike has replied on this topic in this thread.

This is also listed as a Known issue here in the bugs section of the forums.

Thank you for your patience while the issue is resolved.
This discussion has been closed.