Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Oh look, Spectators in our fight!

Comments

• SirBoltsSirBolts Posts: 42
    lmao I had this same issue.
  • Hired_GoonHired_Goon Posts: 440
    This is pretty funny. I had an alliance member that was haunted by Windblade for a few matches. Not intrusive enough to affect the fight but just enough to be funny.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    i got WB and IH spectate and thought i was going bonkers yeah lol
  • Hey Guys,

If you're experiencing these issues, can you please let us know what Device and OS version you're using? Also, are you seeing these only in particular Game modes (Raids, Alliance Missions, Story Missions, Arena, etc.)?

We're going to look into this!
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    edited August 2017
    I've had this happen to me twice in am and happens after end one fight goto next and your bot and the last bot you fought are the spectators

iPhone 7plus iOS 10.3.3
  • KrugaKruga Posts: 123
    @Kabam Miike iPhone 6S iOS10.3.3

Happened to me in AM and Arena.

And I kinda enjoy having them in my fights... good to have appreciative NPCs.
  • CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    I know it would be a pain to code, but maybe we could have a stage styled after the Quintesson high court or Cybertron's gladiator pits with cameos in the audience?
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    It caused me to eat a special just like stupid columns the bot can get behind and you lose visibility
  • Faithz17Faithz17 Posts: 842
    edited August 2017
    I got them in raids and arena. Can't see what my bot is doing, have to imagine as the spectators block visibility.

iPhone 7plus iOS 10.3.3
  • TrailfireTrailfire Posts: 590
    edited August 2017
    I just saw it for the first time 15mins ago

During a raid. Wasp and Bludgeon I think were hanging out. I think they were two of the other defenders in the base I raided. Once it happened once, they were there for each fight throughout that raid, and the bot selection screen also had combiner wars going on.

(iPhone6, current OS. I did just install Discord, but I've no idea if that could affect this)

zete19ui9bzz.png
  • Iphone 5 SE iOS 10.3.3

Yeah, this bug has happened to me once in solo missions.

Also, what's up with that collapsed Motormaster whenever you start a fight and use his heavy attack??
  • Just shut the game down for a day and fix the issues
  • I think everyone in my guild has reported this. Android phone lg g5. I have seen this happen probably a good 10 to 15 times over this weekend. Any mode.