Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

Several new problems with graphics

So the graphics have been really weird for the past week or so. Screenshots below.

Phone info: Samsung galaxy s7 model SM-G930V, Android 7.0, Verizon, happens on network and WiFi.

Game is running latest update.

Problem 1: "Ghosts"

Characters appear in the middle of fights. For me this has only happened during Solo/Story Missions.

uicir72p5mdp.png

4pcfh2d4e0do.png

yd8a2hnh808b.png

ikewirdxt62i.png

4c1xq5djpnii.png

Problem 2: "Drunk Bumblebee" and "Ghosts"

This happens in the Update menu only for my 2 star Bumblebee when you tap the image to view the transformation.

yweuydo8bg30.png

Problem 3: "Accidental Gestalt"

This happened in Solo/Story Missions i believe.

yuwa0ojef0hy.png
Tagged:

Comments

• CandKaneCandKane Posts: 718
    That Bonecrusher/wannabe Devastator is pretty awesome.
    I've had a Drunk Optimus off and on for months, but that's about it.
  • One additional error and one update.

Update: "Ghosts"

The extra characters disappear from the screen if you hit the Home button on the phone to minimize the game and then pull it up again.

Additional error: "Motormaster Superman"

No pic for this one but it happened to me twice, to an alliance member as well. Only with enemy Motormaster and only in the Special Missions. Motormaster enters the arena looking half transformed and as though he is being dragged forward by his two outstretched arms.

If it happens again and I get a pic I will post it.
  • MustangjonMustangjon Posts: 1,146
    He's superman for months now other bots do it but he seems to be most prevalent
  • I've had some of the same problems as well. I was in the middle of a solo mission and these "ghosts," as you call them, appeared in the center of the screen. This has only happened once to me, but who's to say that this won't happen again?

Also, whenever I use Motormaster and begin a fight, he just appears collapsed. Same thing happens when I use his heavy attack. This bug is sporadic, only occuring at certain moments.

I hope that these bugs can be fixed, and fast.
  • Hey!

Thanks for dropping in with the information and photos. It's definitely appreciated and we'll be looking into it.

For anyone else having this issue, please post pictures (if you can) along with what phone you're using, the OS and the version of the game. Thank you in advance, everyone!
  • 1woub0op3ou9.png
    Iphone 5 SE iOS 10.3.3

Game v3.0.2
  • Sorry that the image isn't clear, but you can see one of these "ghosts," along with my Drift and the opponent, which is IH.
  • If this happens again, I will try to get a much clearer shot.
  • Stealthmode that image is very clear i duno what you are talking about i can tell the so called ghost blocking your Drift
  • i67q8lhf37ac.png

Well apparently things are getting better, there was only one "ghost" this time around. It was of my last opponent in the special mission.
  • IAmWarzone wrote: »
    i67q8lhf37ac.png

Well apparently things are getting better, there was only one "ghost" this time around. It was of my last opponent in the special mission.

Lol, Ultra Magnus looks lost, he like "what's going on on this side?"
  • Lmao.
  • New problem, "Bonecrusher Palm Tree "

In a raid just now, Bonecrusher spent the entire fight like this. It is not a still frame from mid special 1.

uw7hg6ymho34.png
  • Presenting the Headmaster of Cogwarts, Bumbledor!

uqklfcrafvww.png
  • The Ghost of Windblade followed me through almost an entire raid. Behold Grindwind, Motorblade, and Windmaster!

2ypr2utc8j5a.png

liynwsnt9fu6.png

ayizl72j7wmi.png
  • A note about "Accidental Gestalts"

When this happens, the Ghost character is present on the screen before either the player or enemy bot appears. Then the Ghost gets overlayed when the enemy bot shows up.
  • The Ghost of Grindor is popping up in new and unusual places...

sbdoylsyp4ui.png

... and has apparently been working out...

s1c9ujmk3qlq.png
  • And now we monde on to more compounded problems, literally. Now I am seeing Gestalts from the character selection screen appearing as Ghosts...

y4m47h1h7hct.png

u9m4flf8wv6g.png

And then those Ghosts follow around to the following matches and create threefold Gestalts:

wcx6x1yx7rba.png

vivkdwia2xh3.png
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    edited September 2017
    xjf1sixbg047.png
    bonecrusher teh photob0mb lol
    samsung s8+
    android 7.0
    game ver 3.0.2
  • Nice, that one looks better than mine of Grindor because you get the face.
  • nomisunomisu Posts: 307
    got a few laughs yeah given that the punishment crystal was still ongoing then lol
  • IAmWarzoneIAmWarzone Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    Problem - "Drunk Driving"

Problem had been going on for a while, just managed to get screenshots of it today. Happens for me in Special Missions, Story Missions, and Raids.

5musm51js6js.png

hub4ven2lhch.png

This happens when doing a heavy attack.
  • It appears that Grindor has been on steroids lol
    IAmWarzone wrote: »
    And now we monde on to more compounded problems, literally. Now I am seeing Gestalts from the character selection screen appearing as Ghosts...

y4m47h1h7hct.png

u9m4flf8wv6g.png

• Or should he be called grinox?? @IAmWarzone
  • IAmWarzoneIAmWarzone Posts: 15
    edited September 2017
    Or should he be called grinox?? @IAmWarzone

I called him Grindox because Rhindor sounds like a kitchen utensil for peeling fruit.