Home General Discussion
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!

What is this nonsense in raid store?

Im all happy I see an enraged feature crystal in raids... So I open it up and I see this rubbish:

ne476ksexx0y.png

I guess I'm only allowed to ever buy 10 total, forever? The counter didn't reset from a month ago on the first round... Lol.

Greasy, Kabam.. very greasy.

Tagged:

Comments

• MaxBebopMaxBebop Posts: 481
    If they gonna do this, why not give back the remaining megatron chips I had left over from the first event?
  • Nick_80Nick_80 Posts: 225
    I feel your pain, I'm not even close to 90000 chips right now.
  • jjack314jjack314 Posts: 37
    God Bless anyone who can accumulate 90k chips. I envy you
  • ManthroManthro Posts: 2,752
    Ah, Mike already commented on this issue in a sticky.
  • VirtBeeVirtBee Posts: 21
    90k isn't to bad, it cost around 100-150 energon, but the next crystal at 135k is way out of my reach.
  • It should be fixed now! Sorry for the confusion everybody!
  • LafozaLafoza Posts: 28
    Yeah its fixed, thanks @Kabam Miike
  • BumblebeeBumblebee Posts: 581
    I'm sorry but am I the only one who is confused that we're getting another Megatron raid event? I was betting we'd be receiving Shockwave instead.
  • Gunz0Gunz0 Posts: 2,949
    Bumblebee wrote: »
    I'm sorry but am I the only one who is confused that we're getting another Megatron raid event? I was betting we'd be receiving Shockwave instead.

Same here, I was surprised when they add another Megatron raid event, not a Shockwave event like I expected. Maybe Kabam is thinking of a new strategy...maybe they're bringing back raid events...10 Drift, Hot Rod, Waspinator raid events