Home Bugs and Known Issues
The Transformers Forged to Fight community has officially moved to Discord. For all the latest news and updates, join us here!
Options

Software update - load screens

Since I updated app this morning, I keep getting load screens / download screens before every fight. This is annoying and time consuming.

Please fix this

Echo-5
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Hey there! What OS and Device are you using? This is a normal thing that happens and should stop on its own when all of the assets have been downloaded, but if it's extended and keeps happening, we'd like to investigate.
  • Options
    I'm seeing it on the most current version of IOS on my iPad air2. Normally, once I update the game, i "preload" by opening the game well before I intend to play so there is time to upload/download as needed. Then I'll pick an easy fight (like farming t2 basics) and let the game once again do its loading screens.
    With most updates, that allows me to jump right in and play without eternal loading screens. However, with this update, it goes into loading before every fight...and then half the time crashes the game, causing me to wait 5-10 min for one fight and start the fight with a health penalty. With all the loading screens before every single fight, it took over an hour to do one run through the hard mode of the current event quest and nearly every bot lost 1/2 hp just due to penalty when the game crashed. Does that sound like fun to you?
  • Options
    Is it possible to reload the 3.0 version instead of this 3.05 or whatever? At least the previous one only crashed in raid. This one crashes everywhere constantly.